A letter to my dear readers!

Hello magicians ❤️❤️❤️

I am your Author here! And today I am here to tell you something.

Firstly I want to give a shout out to all the readers who support this book. By giving thier precious votes comments and follow ❤️❤️❤️ I love you all 3000 you all are the reason why I want to make each update better than the previous one! So always continue to be this supportive ❤️❤️❤️

Secondly I want to talk to all my silent readers! You know I was criticising you way too much in my heart, but than my di Zubeda_Moghal made me understand the other side of the story! That maybe many of you are introverts who just can't get enough motivation to share thier views and maybe many of you genuinely don't know how to cast vote as one of my lovely reader smruti1999 told me that when she was new to Wattpad she didn't knew how to cast a vote, hell even I didn't knew in the beginning!

So I now understand your problem! And I have got a solution too, you all have to do nothing more than to just press that star button at the bottom of every chapter! And follow me by visiting the profile! Even if you don't comment or share your views I will still know that you are atleast enjoying the book! As I am teenager I get insecure really easily.

So just tell me that you are reading my book and liking our Rehmaat and her story by just voting and following.

And also I want to do a face reveal when I get 1K followers so please help your Author.

Dekho tumhe Hukum Sa ki Kasam 😂😂

But now I love you all silent readers too❤️

But still do give your votes and follows! If nothing more! Paise thodi lag rahe hai 😂

-Ramandeep Kaur ❤️