21)Soft blushes !

The song dedicated to this chapter is- Brown Munde!

***

"Guys, I wanted to tell you something." Rehmaat Muttered.

"Oh my god, Anika see finally who is calling us peasants. Did the sun rose from the west or what?" And the sarcasm and bad temper Queen Eknoor Kaur Mangat taunted her best friend.

"Noor actually.." Rehmaat tried to coo her.

"Noor, ooh so you do Remember that a girl whom you call noor exist's. Bravo Anika, she remembers, she remembers that we exist too." Ruhanika patted a raging Eknoor's shoulder in an attempt to calm her down and passed a glass of water to her.

After some secs when Eknoor finally calmed a bit, Ruhanika turned towards the screen and said.

"Veeruuuuu, I am going to kill you. Are you even out of you fucking mind." Ruhanika cursed.

"Language, I have told you both so many times, I hate cursing don't curse infront of me." Rehmaat finally Muttered.

"Wow, just wow we both said so many things and all you heard was the cursing. Eknoor slap her once, this idiot won't understand us otherwise." Ruhanika said in a deadpanned voice.

"I am currently in Rajasthan, India and you both are in Paris. So you can't hit me." Rehmaat said in a cute voice.

"Seriously, seriously Rehmaat Kaur Brar, still you have to state the bloody facts." Now it was Eknoor who was giving Ruhanika the glass of water.

"I bet we both are going to become High B.P patients because of this girl." Eknoor said looking at Rehmaat.

"If your Rehmaatayan is done than can I speak, please." Rehmaat asked.

But none of her bestfriend's tried to make a conversation.

"Ok sorry, I just, I just felt insecure ok!" Rehmaat said.

"Insecure? You were feeling insecure. Actually it should be us who should feel insecure, you are out there making new friends in the form of that Princess but still you are feeling insecure." Eknoor scoffed.

"That's the reason, I am feeling like, like you both atleast have one another but I have new people and these new people are going to be with me just for few days and than.." Rehmaat paused before continuing.

"And than I will be flying to London, leaving them all behind, you both have eachother in Paris but I will be alone in London. You both will console eachother, party with eachother and it will be me who is going to be left out.... I am sorry for letting this insecurity rule my mind." Rehmaat finished with a trembling voice.