11) First meeting ?

This is the song is the perfect fit for this chapter❤️❤️ ^Rang Rasiya tittle track

***************************************

"Mera naam he shinchan hai main shararaat se bhara badi mushkil ............. Aaah HH" A hooping bunny fell straight on her back after colliding with a table. And she laughed on her own state.

"Woah Rehmaat be careful, you are really too clumsy and never aware about your surroundings

"Woah Rehmaat be careful, you are really too clumsy and never aware about your surroundings." Manavi helped Rehmaat to stand back on her feet.

"And why were you hooping around singing a cartoon tittle track instead of getting ready?" A confused Princess asked.

"I am ready Pushpa, I just took a bath pulled a quick bun and here I am ready to meet Bhoot Uncle." Rehmaat giggled.

"What! You really got ready in just 10 mins . Definitely not a normal girl. Well I just want to tell something, Rehmaat, please don't say anything I mean anything infront of Dada, ok? If he'll ask you anything just answer in a word or two and Don't use your sarcasm please!" Manavi was looking worried.

"Pushpa you are scaring, are we really going to meet a ghost." Rehmaat joked to liten up the mood.

"No it's just that dada doesn't like talking much and he doesn't like if anyone back talks to him and he is the always calm type of person so he likes calmness too much and you my dearest are a storm, you can't keep quiet that's why I am a bit worried, what if you offend him by mistake." Manavi was on her panick mode.

"Pushpa don't take take tension I will try my best to not offend him. I can be a sincere person too it's just that I don't like if someone tries to order me around. " Rehmaat calmed her down.

"Ok than you go inside this room I will talk to Dada first than I will bring him here ok." Saying this Manavi went from there.

Manavi's P.O.V

It's time to ask for the most precious thing taht Dada has, "it's now or never". I was chanting these words like a Mantra while standing infront of my Dada's chambers. I took a deep breath and knocked.