15) Different shades of Krishna!!!

Song dedicated to this chapter= Woh kisna hai.❤️

This early update is just For my Parth as she got her vaccination today and was feeling low. Hope you feel better after reading this. Love you Parth Aswa_Maya❤️❤️❤️ from your Madhav or Kisna AKA Me 😁😁❤️❤️

 Love you Parth Aswa_Maya❤️❤️❤️ from your Madhav or Kisna AKA Me 😁😁❤️❤️

***************************************

In the evening

"Shraddha take this Makhan with you and keep it infornt of my Laddu Gopal. I will come real quick." The queen of Jaipur handed the pot of hand made Butter to Shraddha.

The love that the Queen possess for her Laddu Gopal was very famous as she had learned classic dancing at a young age just to impress her Kanha. And every day she used to make the Butter with her own hands as prasad for her Laddu Gopal.

After handing over the pot of butter . She went to her room and decided to make a call to her elder born, as she knew till now he must have got free.
"Ansh, where are you?" She asked.

"I am just a min or two away from home Maa." She heard the short reply of her son. But she was use to her son's short replies.

"Ansh." She cooed in a soft voice.

"Maa I don't want to talk about anything realted to Rana Sa." Hukum warned his mother before she could say anything else.

"Why are you calling him as Rana Sa, Ansh he is your father, your Baba Sa." Her voice filled with a hurt that pierced her son's heart.

"I told you Maa I can't and won't talk about this subject. You don't know the things I know and I think it's better this way till the right time comes." His voice turned raw and stuff.

"I..." Before the Queen of Jaipur could say further she was interrupted by her giggling daughter.

"Maa sa come with me' giggle' Rehmaat 'giggle' just come with me I can't explain what I saw." Manavi tried to drag her mother.

"Ansh come home I will talk to you later." With that she hunged.

"What happened Avi. Why are you giggling like that?" She asked her daughter.

"Trust me Maa, once you saw what I have just witnessed you will be giggling too." Manavi answered.

"Why are you dragging me towards Laddu Gopal's temple. And why do you have a camera on recording" The Queen again asked not getting what her daughter was trying to do.

"Because my dearest Maa, your Laddu Gopal has arrived in the temple himself." With that Manavi burst into fit of giggles confusing her mother even more.

When the queen arrived at the personal abode of her lord she was left shocked.

There sitting near the idol of Radha Rani and her Krishna was Rehmaat.