5) Rehmaat to rescue!

Song for This chapter^ ❤️❤️ 'Dhaakad"

***************************************

"Looks like we have hit a jackpot today"

"True! Today we will ravish her brother" saying this 3 pathetic excuses of humans laughed.

A beautiful girl was standing in the center. And it looked like she was frozen from the shock but as soon as she came in her senses she started trashing and stared her attempts to save herself from these pathetic lowlifes.

"Help" she screamed. "Let me go please" Her bottom lip was quivering. And she was experiencing the starting signs of panick attack.

-Thud- the loud sound echoed in the silent street.

Those three lowlifes turned towards the sound.

"Whose there" One of them said as they noticed a shadow.

"Your Ammijaan" The shadowed person said in a sarcastic voice.

"Bro firstly that girl now this girl today is our lucky day indeed" one of them said

"Indeed today is your lucky day" smiling sarcastically Rehmaat punched that guy in face.

It was not easy as it seems but still she was fighting like a trained warrior. But they started to overpower Rehmaat.

"Never disrespect a woman, never think of a woman as a weakling because she is the epitome of power. She is Adi shakti" A furious Rehmaat was punching one of them. But she was distracted and one of them tried to take advantage of her distracted mind.

"Turn around he is going to hit you" the girl whom Rehmaat was trying to save said.

One of the man was going to hit Rehmaat from behind. Rehmaat turned and she was waiting for the impact but that impact didn't came.