14) Realisations!

Song for this chapter= lovely by Billie elish ❤️❤️

***************************************

After listening to what that kid just said, the entire Royal family was just wondering in there own imagination.
Finally the bubble was broken by Hukum himself.

"Ma I am going to office, Avu I'll try to be back as soon as possible and from the time I'll come back, your one month will start, ok." He declared but before he could start walking his father interrupted.

"Yuvraj let me walk you to the garage, I have to talk to you about something important." The king of Jaipur ordered.
(Yuvraj=crown prince)

To his order, Hukum Sa just gave a curt nod. While a tensed expression was quite notable on the faces of the Royal women.

While walking there was some kind of coldness between the father and son duo. Finally Hukum decided to break the ice.

"What was the thing that you wanted to talk about?" He asked in a cold voice.

"I got a call from Sanjay Gaur, the D.G.P of Jaipur. He told me about the so called anonymous murder of the three tourists." The king of Jaipur said while pressing the button of the private elevator.

Both the Royals stepped into the elevator, Hukum while pressing the button for underground garage calmly said

"And how does this matter concerns me?" He asked while still maintaining his cold eyes.

"Ooh it does, it very well does concerns the man who is responsible for the murder." Vikram Singh's voice turned stiff.

As they reached the garage, the elevator opened and both men came out of it. Shakti was already standing near a car, which was going to be Hukum's ride today.

"I am not saying that whatever you did was wrong. But your way of handling the situation had loopholes in it. Asking is a far cry, You didn't even consider it necessary to just tell me once." Hukum's father said and turned towards Shakti.