Jailhouse murder

It happened when I was starting to write letters to marry again one woman particularly Betty was reading the letters and got very the same woman that was tormenting at first Mary's first girlfriend high school sweetheart. She was going around saying she's writing creepy letters about my girlfriend whom she killed blah blah blah kind of thing the next thing you know I ended up wanting to push her which was not something you want to do to a hard criminal is push them.  
" What the fuck are you doing"Betty more less sad as I was pushing her down. " i'm gonna stomp on you."
That was just a taste of what was gonna happen she started stopping me ukulele around the head and chest area to a point where I was unconscious and I was bleeding out hemorrhaging. Was I going to survive no especially if she was going around concentrating on your face and head stomping it and con caving in and destroying it and your brain at the same time there was brain matter that was coming out of my wounds and as well as blood. They didn't know where the clear stuff was until I said it was brain matter a gray matter and they said that was one of their half the time Guards in and up with PTSD looking at my lifeless body and seeing gray matter all over the place as well as blood. They rushed me to hospital they decided me as a brain dead little did I know I was already dead dead nauseous brain dead I was legally dead within 10 minutes after being called brain dead.
The doctor was tomorrow as soon as I was floating in the air is a ghost, that my wounds and injuries were too extensive for me to survive from let alone still be brain dead from I was legally dead within 10 minutes. They didn't have to do very much of an autopsy on me they just said well there's ribs per Treuting another horrible things. And that her face was not even her face her anymore that was the cause of death that was it. It was my mother that had a again for real this time I don't know find my body and they only found out by fingerprints that were done by the FBI that I was me in the first place. They couldn't even do dental records my teeth were bashed into. If I survive or was brain dead I would've been a vegetable for sure fate worse than death. I don't know but this death was certainly not pretty it was not the way I wanted to go. My mother was sobbing when she saw my fingerprints and saw that it was confirmed to be me she only noticed that I was bald that's when she realized it was me in the first place. That's why she collapsed and one back in the Manuel nurse again her baby girl is now gone for good. Not just freaking out but now was gone.
I didn't die without a fight I try to fight Betty as much as possible and try to tell her that I was remorseful and that I was sorry but that he was not having any of it nor was her fault she was stomping on me until the next thing you know I look like roadkill.
I remember in my out of body experience search Betty had decided spit on my carbs than corpse and call me roadkill. As I did look like roadkill again as I said. After she Straub to meet your dad she didn't need steel toe boots or anything for that matter she just needs a brute strength and the right amount of rage. She was so annoyed when she read the letters that day that she just decided to go off on me and stop me to death. It's not something I would really suggest surviving or dying from being stopped to death by a gorilla of a woman who was really nothing more than a thug. And I thought out that he was going around will probably stop down other women as well in the prison she was known as thumper I remember called her calling thumper and she said yeah that's my name don't really wear it out kind of thing thumper as a meeting she was going to some people the death with her fourth.
I have the commission on my murder my jail house murder she was not using her fists as she had delicate tattoos on her fingers she was more or less trying to protect her tattoos by stomping on me she was known to use a lot of wage and stuff to strengthen our legs so she can stop on her enemies so I want them to Da so in them half the deaths in this case to me completely obliterated. It was pretty sad that most women loved the same girl, but only one survived and the girl never survived as well from my meetings. I guess this is what it is karma the universe correcting itself as it is when you go about killing someone in a certain man or you will end up dying in that certain manner of death as well only I did not have strict nine desk beat up my death.   
As for my tombstone it was never visited except by my mother who is in a straight jack at at this point they say I didn't know they had those at those these days but they were there when needed and she was sobbing like a bastard trying to help me trying to pray for me and my soul I didn't know she was religious until she Went to my funeral or celebration of life and then she ended up being a born-again Christian and she prayed for my soul that I will not go to hell for what I have done. She was an old woman she was developmentally delayed but very disturbed at the same time she was a very peculiar woman. My mother would've been the only one that had stuck by me till the very end.
Lord have mercy Lord have mercy all she said was to my tombstone as you're saying it to my face there was not even a picture of me there is just an FBI emblem as if I needed that. And her daughters name Roxanne Alain as well as her daughters avatar for Joe the FBI agent and that was it. There wasn't very much as far as her Who is me her daughters avatar for this dress FBI agent friend that was that there was nothing else not love or not girlfriend or anything just friend an FBI agent that was the end of the epitaph and my tombstone was very Graham working except for the FBI emblem that was about it. Again my mother would always come and visit when she had days out going on outings and she would read verses of the Bible to help save my soul.  
I was already in hell as I was experiencing it in the form of Betty.