Love at first sight

"Roxanne!" She begged me to stay.   They talked about eachother in a loving way.  She said that it was at the stake out when he walked by our stake out that she waved at him it was love at first sight.  He bluntly commented that I looked more like 43 instead 24.
I got angry.   He continued  "for a prohibitionist you seem to be drinking I can tell by your aging and your breathe."
I gave him a dirty look  then mary noticed right away. "Roxanne  I am sorry"
"Your not the little shit who called me drunk."
"Fuck you!" Jack Bobbi said and stood up and actually pushed me.
I was going to remind him that it's federal offense to assault and FBI agent.  All I have in return was fuck you ......again.
"You little shit!"
"Roxanne"
"What."
"Please behave."
I had to tolerate  her kissing the guy.  Then he made contact with her eyes and  kissed her.   They way we used to kiss. And he went to look at me as if I am.yhe motherfucking bad guy.
They most of kissed for at least half an hour.
I walk to the kitchen to get an apple juice and I ended  up him saying that was our official first kiss.   I wanted to smack his pretty boy goth.
Then dared to say it.
"She was experimenting with her sexuality with you. And only that."
"Fucking little......"
I walked back into our room she said the sexuality experiment was a lie.
Android I walked out of her apartment and didn't want to deal with her again but had to deal with her in many ways. As I lived in her neighborhood it was very horrible to deal with I tried to go on many different dating sites Facebook dating and admire me on my yearbook and others services but it was not going to do the trick.
Something about her was so special....and I was going to fight for it.
But when I saw the look on her face to love and her eyes towards him I knew that my relationship with her was done I knew it right away and I saw the look of endearment in her eyes to him. I wanted nothing more to hold her I tried to hug her but she went away and left me out in the hallway as if I was Jeffrey Dahmer.
A

nd I felt as a reject like most criminals.   Boys are just sending in the madness that I wouldn't be able to understand or was I going to be having to seek help I didn't know but I didn't want to lose my job thinking I was a mental patient or anything.
As I rekindle the relationship with my mother the only thing that was meaningful now he said that the girl was just using me for whatever purposes and that she wanted her ring back. I said I'll get her back she's not using me and stuff like that but she was not too she was the first time actually concerned for my well-being that this little skank was after me for other reasons.
Both mom and Bobbi saidnit I was being used.   Even though mary denied it.   There love fore eachither was going to be the down fall for them.    It's wasn't love at first sight but the love at first message.....she may be using him.   Iwas laughing at him as I walk back to my apartment.
As soon I finished laughing I cried both on the inside and out.    I soon started to live with my mom.....who was proud if me of being and FBI agent.   But qas concerned for my mental wellbeing.
"Thank girl is using you and the guy.....just remember that he will be hurt too."
A very very small part of me was felting sorry for him.  Borderline  ACAB.   he was so snye about me.
When I was meeting him for the first time he made me feel like I was not welcome and soon enough I was not welcome to mary was now out of bounds for me.   I felt said.
"Don't lose your job for this spanking."   My mother said.   "You had such beautiful black long hair as a girl....maybe grow back.....it shouldn't take so long.  Your hair grows like a weed."
"You think that if I change my looks thT she will come back."
" You're beautiful.. .try find a modeling career"
"No"
"But you love this girl"
"Do as well as my job"
"Ok"
I tried applying for transfer and other shit but got no where but stuck in my unit.   I tried living downtown but she loved DC and would be all over the goddamn place.
There was not escaping her dor one bit.
That's when I decided to be a ghost.   In a opp I faked my death just avoid my old life.  Soon I was changing my name and everything.  Amelia Rockwell was my name now.   And I took my advice of my mother.
The said part was mary wasn't at my funeral and but mu mom was.  And so was Bobbi jack to add to piss me off.
Shit that ACAB shit was there giving my mom condolences.   I was angry.
I was still in love with Mary.  But as far as hack was concerned it was still lovenat first sight.   As I was leaving the neighbour hood and I decided to try guys as well and live with him in common-law and being in the suburbs.   I was jack and mary free.    But know completely.