I am still in love

What is the East madden dreams I was still in love with the Mary that I knew Mary who is gonna be my wife Mary who is my love of my life and I was going to be forever with me she could've been my partner in the mirror had I not Trying to fake my own ass but instead I was going around being a jerk. She was very happy and beautiful but she had a limit but she was very beautiful and always happy and pappy and beautiful to be around weather contagious personality that was worse than Covid at this point. When I decided to Write letters love letters to her apartment so if you could read them I didn't know I forgot that I beat and poison her down like a dog. I started to cry. This is the first so I started feeling any kind of remorse but I didn't really feel very much remorse or sadness I fell as if I was in love with her she was mine forever kind of thing.  
All I do was write love letters to her and I was having them or someone was having them Published because someone was living in her apartment at that time and I was going insane so is FBI agent just says that was the title of the book and I was getting angry when I read every love letter that I know was supposed to be for Mary's eyes Mary was to everyone else no longer with us I remember seeing satellite videos around her apartment building Radish people are wondering where is the hell she where that's going to be the next at my story was when I found out that I was watching the news one day eating my breakfast as if nothing happened my heart full of love for the one that I was I want to have forever with me.
I didn't know what was going on I was mader than not so I was out of my own tree at this point because I didn't wanna like the two year old would blow up and pop the balloon would not admit that they bothke the balloon I did not admit that I killed her. And instead I said well I still love her she's well and alive and I kept writing these stupid love letters it kept turning in the books on Amazon driving me completely better than a batshit.
Still I am not going to the bar and start drinking my sorrows away starting your realize that maybe she wasn't coming back whenever I saw another damn book of a pistol Larry letters because I could really from me to her going up on Amazon for sale and I still ask FBI agent obsessed that I was still the title but I would 12 and three and then I said I'm just gonna drink myself to death. But that didn't happen the next thing you know I ended up in the hospital and I was being talked to by a doctor about the dangers of alcohol by this point I was 25 years old but I was also going around feeling and looking like I'm 50 years old now I was an old broad because of my drinking. And I don't give a shit at this point and I told the doctor listen I don't give a shit.    I started in on pod and other things and was going down on a self-destructive path I didn't wanna go through this path but I wanted to die along with Mary because I didn't wanna deal with her dad because it said on the description of the books that she was dead and was presumed missing or dad. In the world Contacts of the boxer also giving sparing autographs or showing me that I was a little crazy I didn't sound too good it didn't make my reputation look any better as if I had any reputation at all at this point. By the time I ended up walking into a bar and someone said who smells like a dog shit took a Stephen Harry dumb more less than that I smell like shit I was homeless again. And drunk and living on a park bench. Yeah do you dog should taking a Stephen Harry shit was enough to make me annoyed. I did I really get that far below my standards and stuff I didn't know but I was just so out of it at this point. One bar they are complaining about my smell again and then they were saying that they're going to put on the news and I knew oh shit I am in trouble. When they decide to put on the news they showed a picture of a girl that loves frighteningly like Mary and I was scared shitless at this point when I realized it was Mary they were talking about her and now her mother was also like my mother pretending to give a shit about her life. Saying that someone ruined her life and that she may have ran off with that person or something to that fact. I didn't hear very much after that I was just so out of it and so oh fuck....... am I in trouble now if they find her in the river. Or they find what's in our system and what happened to her system. More or less the meaning of the strychnine I would think I was gonna be a shit. I wasn't long enough until I was trying to follow the news.