The first kiss

My first kiss with angel was good.  But it wasn't as sweet as it was with Mary that was last longing.    It was last long ing with angel. 
"Amelia I loved the first kiss."
He was such a good guy but a biker..   sweet.  I had to tell him about my past.
" angel I have something to tell you."
"What Bae"
"I was an FBI agent who was in love with with a younger few years younger goth girl. Named Mary."
" you lesbian
"Not any more I try others but had to be with you any way.....
"Me and Mary did everything together and she hung out at my work.   We were passionately in love and I was going places in the bureau but after a night of love making she ended up with some clown.
"Tried to talk to her but was shot down like IBCM in mid flight by the asshole and I couldn't talk to her. Reason with her.
"So one day I botched an arrest warrant execution and faked my death....and here I am now.
"I still love her" I said.
"Do you love me Bae...."
Yes I answered.
I showed Angel the picture of my angel which was Mary and he was obviously in all of her beauty as well he wanted to be able to talk things with her on the street that Amelia says hi but didn't know what to do about that either he didn't know how to say that I had faked my death or anything of that matter.
To Mary I was still gone and was still Roxanne but was still gone from the world and out of sight I didn't want to know but he was still ragging on my brain as if she was fresh in my life but still I wanted to be with her I was obsessing about her even though I was given a good life with Angel. How I met Angel was through a drinking contest at a bar when I was still trying to heal myself or drown my sorrows with Mary down with alcohol it was pretty sad and he saw that I was a good person something Mary didn't see in me anymore or that her boyfriend saw on me instead I was a misfit again a On The Fringe is even though I was living in Suburbia and people were talking to me still it was pretty I was still sad and sorry to even though I had a fresh start and everything but it didn't help anything. So I tried to do something about this I had angel to take me to Mary's apartment when I got there she was with her boyfriend he was just about ready to leave when he saw me he recognized me instantly but she didn't. I didn't know what to say to her. I just said hi my name is Amelia and she immediately recognized as if she wasn't stupid to begin with she knew it was me he could recognize those kissable lips anywhere.
"Roxanne........" She gasped. " is that you"
"Ummm.....yes" I said.
We started to back her and was bickering that was very intense why was she with Jack Bobby instead of me or why was she leaving me and stuff and why was I faking my death to get back with her and stuff like that he was very resentful and very hateful towards me at first.
"You know I am ACAB  now."
"Jacksass do that your mind"
"He's not a jacksass"
"You know two can play at this game right now have a guy with me and he drove me here to see you I wanted to be with you again but it looks like we're going to be bickering again."
That was I hit a cord.
You're with a guy."
"Fuck. ......  so are you"
" but I was straight up about it.    Unlike you faking your death.   How could you." She was tearful.
Mary.....
"No don't please choose me or angle."
I have to choose angel."   I said.  "It's my new life.
"Roxanne I missed you I never got over you." She screamed.