Fighting and bickering

After fighting and bickering with Mary I ended up falling in love with her again but I didn't know how her boyfriend was going to react later on if I was still in the picture. He didn't seem to recognize me when I walked in. But that was him he was an idiot in my opinion. And I think he did partner other things and I was going around and trying to talk things through with Mary but she was bickering with me soon it became banter friendly banter instead of bickering and fighting. She wanted to say I love you wanted to do a lot of things like forgive me for making her take that lie detector. That's when Mary ended up hugging me.
Absolutely embrace the hug we ended up forgiving each other for our mistake she said that she was very saddened with having to take that polygraph test but she was also saddened that she had to choose between a guy over her love of her life. She was saying that she for gave me and stuff.
She stroke my lawn locks my long black lock at my mother recommended that I grow back and she said what is this stuff and I told her it was my hair. She laughted.
I'm pushed my hair behind my ear that is now full of piercing she was wondering about that as she saw them she was whispered in my ear, "why don't we"
"Do what"
"You know" she giggled. " make love"
"But you don't know me anymore" I said.
"Not in those clothes"
As we talked and I love hearing my phone was wondering what was going on and I was Angel saying that he was going to go for a drink and then he was gonna talk to me later. He expected me to know how to get back to my own place at this time of night. And I told him well...."
Me and Mary still continued talking as we did I could feel her hand going between my legs even though I was wearing ripped jeans at the time. She wanted to tease me and stuff I guess she was trying to tell me.  Mary started flirting with me her lips were touching mine and soon we ended up kissing. Her hand was still between my thighs as I was trying to get my jeans on down so she will have access to me. I remember her murmuring something very nice something that I didn't know she still remembered.
"My Hoover," she murmured.   "Let jacksass just be a friend."
"My tolson"
As we were talking and making out we were also watching TV particular new show about my what was supposed to be my former life she was still sad and that I had to fake my own life and give up my integrity to come back to her but she was happy to see me nonetheless she just wanted me to get rid of that hair he thought it was a little annoying.
"Caress me!" She said.
I got on top of her and started caressing her girly places as well as making out with her she enjoyed my couch again as well as enjoy the feel of her soft skin on my touch. I wanted Nothing More to have this three continues she was telling me that she was sad with Jack and that he didn't want to be with Jack anymore.
"I'd like you to frisk me!" I told her.   She started Fris give me and she freshed me with my hands she followed the hands with a kiss. It was as if it was sealed times except I had hair on my head. I was happy to have her back in my life though I was still in a commitment with Angel I didn't know how he was going to except me being with her FBI buff nutcase.   As She frisk me and kiss me she ended up telling me that she love me and telling me that she was only for me. I didn't know what was going on I was going mixing nose with a jack ass leaving my girls apartment to her making out with every part of me.
Soon this lovemaking session was getting to the point where it's going to be on the bed I was holding her hands above her head as I was also feeling her up and making love to her kissing her sweet lips is it dark never even happened. I told her Jack ain't getting jack shit and then I wanted to stay with her. She was in tears and she was in tears in joy.  
"Love you Roxanne"
"Mary, my sweeties"
I was worshipping her body as if it was my God or God is in this case and I was making love to her kissing her neck and getting my way up to her lips again for a sweet taste of her lives was still beautiful to me. As a cross my lives with her. I want nothing more to be with her again. I apologize to her that I had to change my lifestyle. But she was in full climax at this point and didn't really understand I said that I was in love with her.
" Roxanne.........."
"Mmmmm yes"
" I still want to marry you."
I called her my cherry pie and I enjoyed being in love with her that I enjoyed exploring her body as she was exploring mine.   I ended up saying that she was my sweetheart that she always will be I tolded her face towards me and kissed her deeply and compassionate lady. Something that I wish I could've done along time ago that Jack was doing she ended up saying Jack was a control freak and I was kind of.....nuts.
I told her to last just forget about Jack and let's just be with each other for now she wanted to run her fingers through my long black hair and actually did she wanted to kiss me even deeper.
" Mary I know you had fun when I was enough BIA and would you like to be one too if you could be?"
"Yes"
We held eachother and just made love enjoying eachother.