WTF did i do

Just like the last time she was on my space again I told her not to go on my space instead she went on anyway I was talking to someone I was getting a little jealous again and was getting annoyed what the fuck did I do this time to encourage the wrath of my space.    What is he cheating on me again or what is she just talking to her school friends if she had any. She told me that she was just talking to online and friends and I saw a group chat group I am Chad and was practically Sue's death at this point until I saw Jack a cab on there That's when I kind of lost my shit what the fuck did I do I said again. As if I don't something wrong she didn't do very much she just tried to kiss me and tell me everything was gonna be OK but I pushed her away and went back I called angel Ensenada I'm ready to be picked up but he was too pissed drunk so I ended up walking halfway across the fucking town to go back to suburbia. All the while Mary was crying. She stuck a note before I left in my pocket as she was going to tell me that she had to stay with Jack or she was going to be beaten. I read the note and was shocked that he was that anti-FBI at this point was he trying to be a controlling to her and not let me see her. I didn't know very much about Asperger's but I knew they were a peculiar Buncha didn't mean to say that in a bad way. But he had a temper to begin with calling me shit and stuff other names whenever I got no a fight with him what a nice way to start the day instead of just making love. When I got back Angel was working on his motorcycle and easy bikes trying to get them to work again instead of just using a damn car. I can see him grunting and groaning as if he's pissed off with the vehicles in the first place I told him I got back and that I was with the girl.
Yeah end up saying so that's why he was weighing at the bar so long for me and had a nearly rapper car around a tree and other shit like that he was cursing and swearing it was after this and if that from then on and he was not being very nice about it. He ended up calling me a bad word. One that rhymes with Mike and I told him not to say that again but he ended up saying it again anyways and I said you know what if he say that again we're over and done with. Soon enough I ended up just putting up with him for the day and his attitude.
Angel was usually an open minded guy who is very decent and kind. But he didn't like the fact that I stayed over at my exes what I was supposed to be my exes place in the first place instead he ended up ignoring me for a whole week as if I was dead to the world. I don't know if I was the one on the couch that time or if it was me I think I was sleeping on the couch watching The X-Files and he was telling me to shut that shit off. He wasn't in a cab but he was in fact very angry. But he wasn't to the point where he was like Jack who is a control freak he was just letting me do my thing but he was ignoring me which pissed me off and on the less.
That's why and he said as a dealbreaker after you decide the bickering was over there he was going to marry me and he didn't give me a ring or anything you just said would you marry me and that was it nothing romantic or anything he was just being an asshole again and I didn't like that. I said well if you produce a ring I will marry you ended up going to the local tattoo parlour and an adult getting a goth ring instead and I ended up saying well this is just fucking great.
He said what the fuck is Sarang so just gonna enjoy the rang and enjoy the life with me and forget about the girl.   He said what you need is a man in your life not a girl and that's when I started getting angry and said no I wanted her and only her instead of some loud mouth snuckle would be ignoring me every time I go near her. It was getting into a fight with him that was driving me nuts. But I didn't want to deal with the fact that I am I am not being alone again. But I had to do the Raskin tell him to fuck the fuck off and leave me alone kind of thing. When I did he said OK I'll leave you the fuck alone.  
I threw the ring that time or I was gonna give it to Mary I decided I was gonna give the ring to Mary and she had two rings one for my mother and one from this clown. I didn't wanna deal with him anymore as he was not even one to touch me. When I decided to leave Angel tour devices and his actual vehicle that was the end of it I didn't even care about it anymore he was done and I didn't care I want to back to Mary's and spend another night with her hopefully it was gonna be another few more nights with her. I wanted nothing more to be with her it's still is intoxicating the feeling of her softness against my firm body as she was making love to me or I was making love to her.   You're wondering how I got to her place I ended up walking or taking one of the E-Es that Angel had and the last time there was only a motorcycle and car I wasn't gonna walk my ass off halfway across the town the rest of me with her. Even though she was worth the calories. I didn't want her to know that I had the E bike so I hit it in the apartment complex garage and it stayed there ever cents. We were there for three months in love with each other. But will it continue on I didn't know.   All I know is she got rid of my space and I know she by getting rid of my space she got rid of Jack.