Monster

Whenever I had to go to the courthouse I had to be escorted because people were throwing eggs at me calling me glory queen poisoner and strict nine queen and the monster of the FBI and also the troll of the FBI also some of the women were saying you're not even that pretty why are you even Look that kind of thing. Again adding to that evil ugly monster of the FBI that was in the FBI is underbelly to begin with. That they didn't know they were having an impending murderer work for them at one point it was very embarrassing for me to go through this. Soon rotten meat and other stuff or being thrown at me and I was called a fucking monster and stuff and I said oh there's the energy drink monster and other horrible shit like that.
And I would carcinoma of you and I smell like the cob from the rotten meat or from right now is either way I said told these people to fuck off as I was entering the courthouse where is my bodyguards more or less because I was more or less in danger of being killed. But did I really want to deal with these hackers no I just wanted to take my punishment with Grace and forget the rest of society and forget the rest of the world and more or less die and rot in prison. More or less like Mary had Rod and the storage locker and left to die and rot. Before I put her in the river. It was fun for me to be called all these grotesque names. And being told I wasn't deserving of the title of the FBI.
They were people yelling horrible obscenities at me as I was telling my side of the story about what I was doing in the first place and then I did love Mary and stuff and they were just going around swearing horrible obscenities and stuff like that and calling me Dyke another stupid things. the judge that was that I have these people take him to court so I can go and say what I have to say. The one warfare drove me nuts what is the word Dyke I despise that word as the fat bastard who started this whole shit called me that So did Angel and a lot of other people because I was with Mary I hated that word the D word with a passion and soon I ended up saying you know what you're no better to take So on a no one kind of thing. And it was a coral circus. It was almost ready to be taken out of cord and I would've been scarred free to do this again or someone else but instead they went right to the verdict and sentencing phase as I said I was gonna be census for 1000 years was already but it turned out to be 3000 years for the year brutality of the murder Are you gonna spend the rest of my natural life in prison and be done with it for the planet to be dealing with me I did not have to feel a Way on my shoulders or feel any kind of the Louisiana or anything I didn't have for you and go for an insanity play I just said I'm just gonna take my alarms and that's it. Spending the rest of my years in prison was going to be the death penalty for me for one person who was Mary's first girlfriend, Who is also living a life sentence. Once you realize it was me with a shaved head that killed her let's just say she went ballistic and I tried to talk to her and try to tell her that I was very sorry for killing her first loves life in the first place but there was nothing talking.
I remember being called psychopath and other things by this woman who is going to be very much my enemy and start flights with me and prison rides against me. Kinda show her that I have remorse for killing her high school sweethearts who was just gonna piss her off even more but I had to tell her that I was remorseful in the first place but it was very hard as So was someone who was a hard criminal who want to do that in the first place for killing your love.
The last time I tried to show her Morris it was so difficult she had me strangled and other things that was horrible torturing me saying oh are you really more more so and so that'll be a story for another day.