Chapter 38

Blaze POV

I head to the dining hall while Eric goes to wake up the other initiates. I probably should sleep in the dorm tonight. I know Max doesn't care about Eric and I. I know everybody knows about us. But I do miss being in the dorm with my friends. I will have to ask Eric what he thinks.

The dining hall is already busy this morning. It still amazes me how busy this place is.

None of my friends are here yet so after I make my tray I head for an empty table to wait for everybody.

Before I can even sit down I see Andrew making a beeline for me. I sit down my tray ready to stop this shit now.

I notice everybody got quiet. That is always the signal that Eric has walked in. I look over as he sees me and sees Andrew heading towards me. I catch his eye and shake my head no. He gets my point and stops in his tracks.

Andrew stops in front of me and before he can even say anything I punch him straight in the nose. He tries to cover his bleeding nose while looking at me like I was going to punch again.

"Come near me again. Say shit about my boyfriend or try to break us up again you are going to wish the only thing I did was punch you. You have messed with the wrong bitch for the last time." I am so mad I can see red.

"I am sorry. I....." Andrew trys to say

"Get the fuck out of my fucking face now!" I scream at him.

He starts heading to the door.

"You are becoming as ruthless as your boyfriend blaze." I hear butch yell from a couple of tables over.

"He is a pussycat compared to me" I yell back to him. Which gets everybody around us laughing.

Eric walks towards me with an amused look on his face.

"Damn I have a ruthless girlfriend." He says to me laughing.

"I am not ruthless unless someone messes with you or one of my friends. I will not let anybody mess with the people I love."

"Well eat your breakfast ruthless. You still have to train today." he informs me like I don't already know I do.

"You mean sleeping with a leader doesn't get me out of training?" I look at him laughing.

"No it means the leader will make you work twice as hard as everybody." 

"No fair!" I look up at him giving my best pout. 

"Yeah not going to work sunshine. Eat your damn breakfast and get to training." he tries to say in his leader voice but he can't do it.

"Sorry honey I know your big bear act is filled with extra soft fluffing but don't worry I won't tell anybody." I tell him as I lean over and kiss his cheek.

###################

Four has been in a very bad mood since he saw Eric and I together at breakfast and only got worse when we walked into the training room holding hands. I feel really bad about not liking him like that but I can't help it I am in love with Eric.

This is going to make training really hard when all he does is either ignore me or shoots me daggers. Maybe I should talk to him. I don't know if that is a good idea or not. I know Eric is tickled to see Four ignore me. I miss my friend though. 

After a gruelling morning of throwing knives I am so ready to rest my arms and eat some lunch. I try massaging my achey arms but nothing is helping. I notice I am not the only one sore either.

Eric is chuckling to himself as he watches me rub out my muscles. 

"Why don't you go back to mine and I will go the dining hall and grab us lunch then I can come back and rub out your arms for you and we can eat in private?" he ask me smiling at me.

"Sounds perfect! You are so amazing!" I still can't believe how considerate he can be in private.

"Keep it down! I have a reputation to uphold. And you aren't the only that gets to do some spoiling." he kisses me on the nose as he walks off in the direction of the dining hall and I head up to his apartment. 

I am so happy right now.

A/N Sorry for the short chapter but I really wanted to hurry up and update for you lovely readers. Does anyone have any suggestions for this story? I am open to ideas. Please vote and comment! Thank you! XOXOXO