Chapter 5

Eric POV:

I am so ready for max to give his welcome to dauntless speech. I have to admit I enjoy torturing the iniates while they train but I also hate wasting my time on them.

Andrew keeps trying to make conversation with me. So far I guess I have faked nodding my head enough because I haven't listened to a word he has said. He must think I am interested in it though because he won't shut up.

I didn't even notice the people stop talking until I started hearing clapping. What the hell where they clapping for?

As I turn around I notice the inniates walk in. They are the future of dauntless but not clap worthy. But then I see that annoying dauntless born run up to Blaze and twirl here around. Why the hell was he touching her? And why where all these men looking at her? And why do I care?

As if I wasn't already in a bad mood. Andrew leans over to me and ask if I want help training the transfers?

"And why in the world would you want to help with training?" he doesn't hear me because he is staring off in distance. As I turn around to see what he is staring at I notice he is looking right at her and she is kissing some guy on the cheek!!!

I feel my pulse racing. I clench my fist so tight I feel like I could break my own fingers.

"No I don't need your fucking help!"

Max had wanted me to tell four he needed to talk to him but I had planned on accidently forgetting to tell him. But now as I see her sit down between him and some other male transfer I think I should go tell him.

As I am walking over to the table I see her looking up at four and laughing at something He said. I have never liked that stuck up stick in the mud asshole. He is still a stiff.

"So Four are you going to introduce me?"

"Yeah. This is Sophie, Mike, Karla and Blaze. Guys this is Eric."

"Hi Eric" she says as she smiles brightly at me.

What the hell? Nobody speaks to me unless I speak first then they sometimes are still too scared.

She turns around and goes back to talking to her friends. " I will go with you to get your tattoos but I am not getting one."

The candor girl speaks up "they don't do it with needles anymore. Is that why you are scared? Are you afraid of needles?"

She replies "no I am not afraid of needles. I don't want one till I earn it. I mean I could put lipstick on Four but that won't make him a girl. Until I am truly dauntless I don't want to pretend. When I earn it I will get one."

Wow! So many inniates run off to get tattoos. Hell I ran off and got my first one before I had finished inniation. I definitely appreciate her respect for our faction.

"I can respect that. Do you think one of your cute dauntless guys can show us where the tattoo parlor is?"

"I will ask Luke."

"Ask Luke what?"

"Where is the tattoo parlor?"

"No problem Apple I will show you."

I see her look up at him with pleading eyes and a pouting lip and I just want to bite her lip.

"But I am so tired. Do I have to walk?"

"Of course not beautiful."

I then see him pick her up and throw her over his shoulder in a fireman carry. I have never wanted to punch a guy so bad in my life. Then I see her slap his ass and tell him to go faster.

Well looks like it's going to make it harder to make her mine but not impossible. When the hell did I decide I wanted to make her mine?

That's it this girl is too much. I am going to have to avoid her. I am not letting some girl make me feel this way especially an amity.