Chapter 33

There is some strong lanuage and mature situation in this chapter.

Blaze POV

"You come here hanging all over three dauntless borns. You have been hanging all over four, Andrew, that bald fucker and now Eric. Exactly how big a whore are you? Will you do anybody to make it through inniation?"

"Dean just leave me alone. I have earned my place fair and square. Remember I beat you in the first fight?"

"You just got lucky bitch."

"Lucky I didn't have to fight someone stronger." I know I am pushing his buttons but I don't care. He called me a whore. I am still a virgin and he called me a whore.

"You better watch your mouth you fucking whore."

"Dean shut the hell up and leave me alone."

I see an evil grin on his face. I think I said too much.

"Why don't you show me what all the guys are so crazy about?" he slowly walking closer and closer to me.

"Just leave me alone."

"Not till I get what I want."

All I could think about is what Dom did to me and there was no way I was going to let Dean touch me.

As Dean starts coming at me I just lost it. I punch him in the face as hard as I can. I am rewarded with the sound of his nose breaking.

"You fucked with the wrong guy bitch."

"No you fucked with the wrong bitch asshole."

He starts coming at me again so I punch him in the gut when he doubles over I raise my knee to his face.

Just then four and Eric come into the room.

"What the hell is going on here?" Eric ask looking from dean to me.

"She is a psycho bitch. I just came into the room and she attacked me."

"Fuck you asshole. He called me a whore and told me he was going to see what the guys saw in me and started coming at me. I had to defend myself because this bastard was going to rape me."

"Four you better get him out of my face before I hurt him." Eric says clenching his jaw closed.

"I am going to take this piece of shit to Max for punishment." I hear four speak as he starts dragging Dean out of the dorm.

"Come on baby. Where is your bag?" I point over to it and watch Eric as he puts it over his shoulder. He walks over to me and picks me up bridal style. "Let's go back to mine."

I just bury my face into his chest as he carries me back to his.

"Eric I can walk. You can put me down."

"Every time I let you anywhere out of my sight you get attacked. Am I going to have to tie you to me 24/7?"

I start laughing "I had no idea you were so kinky."

"Well I am glad you think this is all a joke. I don't find this fucking funny." he snaps at me.

He puts me down to unlock his door. After we walk in I wrap my arms around his waist.

"I am sorry baby. I was trying to lighten the mood. I have had a rough day."

"No I am sorry babe. Its just I have never cared about anybody like I care about you and I almost lost you twice today. I am just scared."

"Eric I am scared too. I am scared about what Dom did to me. I am scared about what Dean almost did to me. But most of all I am scared of losing you or being taken away from you."

"Nobody will take you away from me. Nobody."

He said it with such determination.

"I believe you."

He walks me over to the couch. Sits down and gently pulls me into his lap.

He starts kissing my ear then he slowly starts kissing my jawline. I feel his hand slip under the back of my shirt rubbing circles on my skin. I pull my head away from him and start nibbling his ear. I hear him moan and I can't help but get turned on. His hand slowly works its way around to my stomach as I am kissing his neck. I kiss his neck all the way to his other ear. I take my hand and put it under his shirt rubbing his rock hard abs. When I get to his other ear I lightly blow in before I start to nibble on it.

His hand has made its way to rubbing me right under my breast. I kiss him across his cheek until my lips are on his. He takes my breast into his hand and I moan. He takes advantage of my moan and slips his tongue into my mouth.

I don't know why but I have the desire to have my lips all over him. I pull his shirt as far up as I can while kissing on his chest and shoulders. It feels so good to kiss and nibble on him. I can feel him pull his shirt off.

He slips one hand under my ass and uses the other hand to raise my head up so he can kiss on my neck and collar bone. Then I feel him nibbling on my ear. I start rocking my hips back and forth. I can feel him getting harder beneath me.

"We better stop if you don't want this to go any further." he says out of breath.

Hating it? Loving it? Let me know! And thank you for reading!