Chapter 3

Blaze POV:

A net? A freaking net? I couldn't help but laugh. Then I feel the side of the net being pulled down as I roll over to the most beautiful man I have ever seen.

"Hi I am Four. What is your name?"

I feel like I am drowning in those beautiful eyes.

"Name?"

I finally come to my senses and reply "Blaze. My name is Blaze."

"First jumper Blaze. Welcome to dauntless. Wait over there"

I watch as everybody jumps. I notice there is 4 condor transfers, 3 abnigation, 3 eurdites and me.

"Listen up. My name is Four. This is Eric and this is Lauren. I normally work in the control room but I will be your trainer. Dauntless born go with Lauren because I don't think you need a tour. Transfers with me"

We all follow behind four. This place is dark and the floor is uneven. Not a good combination. As he opens a door there is tons of light and noise.

"This is the pit" he says "the heart of dauntless"

This place is huge! I can see what looks like stores, bars and a tattoo parlor. I can see why this would be the heart of dauntless. It has everything here.

I wanted to keep looking but Four started walking again. Then I start hearing rushing water.

"This is the chasm. It reminds us that there is a fine line between bravery and stupidity. Every year we have to pull at least one transfer out of here. You have been warned"

Pull at least one transfer out of it? If sharing that was too scare us it worked on me.

He stops in front of a door. "This is your dorm room" he says as he swings the door open.

We all step inside to see 6 bunk beds and 12 trunks.

The euridite transfer speaks up "is this the boys or the girls dorm?" I really need to learn this peoples names.

Four just looks amused and says "both"

He walks over to another doorway and says "candors you are going to love this. All out in the open."

I peak in and notice the showers are wide opened with no way to have privacy.

"Training will start at 8 everyday and end at 6 with a hour break for lunch. After 6 you are free to do whatever you want but you can not leave the compound. Change into your clothes that are in the trunk and meet me outside in the hall so we can head to dinner"