Chapter 36

Abby POV

I feel sick to my stomach. What does he want to talk about? He is probably furious at me and wants to dump me which would be humilating especially now that the whole do dauntless knows my feelings towards him.

He pulls me into a dark hallway.

"Did you mean what you said back there?"

"Yes. Did you want me to say it again cause I will."

"I have never had someone stand up for me like that. I never in a million years thought a woman would declare her love for me like that. You pretty much told all of dauntless that you loved me and if they didn't like it they could fuck off."

"Pretty much? That is what I said. And if I hear anybody say a bad word about you around me they better be ready to fight. I will not have anybody looking down their noses at my man."

"Damn! Down tiger. I have to say it was a huge turn on seeing you being so forceful. I love seeing that determination and fire in your eyes."

"Well maybe if you are a good boy I will do a repeat of what I did this morning."

He grabs me and puts me against a wall and starts kissing me with such passion that if he wasn't pinned up against me I would have melted into the floor.

"I thought you liked it when I was a bad boy?" he growls as he is nibbling on my ear.

"Eric I have to get back to shopping. I need to find the perfect dress for me to wear for you tonight."

"I don't want you dancing with any other guys tonight and I don't want any guys touching you."

I had to laugh. "I just declared myself yours in front of all of dauntless. No guy is going to come close to me unless they have a death wish."

"That is true. I didn't think about that. I guess I have nothing to worry about."

"You didn't have anything to worry about before. My heart belongs to you."

"I love you babe"

"I love you. Now let me go find a dress."

######

After several hours we all have the perfect dresses. Mine is black and gold, very short, spaghetti straps and shows a lot of cleavage. I think Eric is going to love it.

Carter and Sophie want to get their hair done. I am going to leave my hair down so I don't need to have it done. I tag along while they get theirs done.

"When we are done here I think I am going to get my tongue pierced." I blurt out.

"I think I will too." Carter says.

When the girls are done we head to the tattoo shop to get our piercings.

Tori comes out of the back. "How may I help you girls?

I speak up. "Carter and I want our tongues pierced."

"Ok I will take Carter. Butch will be here to do yours in just a minute blaze."

Butch came back from his smoke break. "How is my favorite girl? I heard you were in love."

"Doing good and very much so. How are you?"

"Missing you. Doesn't seem like we ever run into each other the last few days."

"Sorry I have spending a lot of time with my man."

"Ok let's get that tongue pierced. I can guarantee that your man will like it." he says laughing.

The piercing was even more painful than I thought it would be.