Chapter 37

Blaze POV

I can hear Eric's heavy boots falling behind me. I try to walk faster but it's no use with his long legs. Before I know it I feel his hand grab me and turn me around.

"Blaze you will stop and you will listen to me. If you are still mad after I explain then I will let you walk away but you have to listen to everything I say first. Okay?"

I don't know what he can say to make this better.

"Jan is not my fuck buddy. I don't know who told you that but they were very wrong. Jan is married to my best friend Harrison. They just came back from three weeks on the fence. Harrison's birthday is next week and before they left Jan asked me to plan him a surprise birthday party since she wouldn't be here to plan it. That is what we were talking about. She wanted to know what I had gotten planned so far. I was hoping you would be my date. And I was really looking forward to you meeting Harrison and Jan tonight. I love you blaze."

Why would Andrew lie to me? There is no way Eric is fucking his best friends wife. I am such an idiot for believing Andrew.

I throw my arms around Eric "I am such an idiot. Please forgive me. I love you."

He cups my face with his hand. And he kisses me. He has the sweetest kisses. He pulls away but leans his forehead on mine.

"You are the only woman for me. The only one I love. From now on when you have doubt please come to me first."

"I am sorry Eric. I am such an idiot. But why would Andrew lie to me?"

"Because he wants to be with you."

"No he doesn't. He was like a brother to me. But now I don't want anything to do with him. Why can't people just let us be happy?"

He pulls me into him as I start to cry. "I am so sorry babe. People don't like me so they are going to hit me where it would hurt the most. Which is you."

"I just want to be happy. I just want to be with you. I love you Eric." I try to stop crying but it just seems to make it worse.

"You want to go back to the social?" he asked me.

"Sure. Let's go have some fun."

"You look beautiful by the way."

"Thank you. I am sorry I danced with Four."

"You know he likes you right?"

What do I say to that? I don't want to lie to him but I don't want to tell him that Four implied he wanted to date me after initiate. I don't want to start a fight between the two.

"Really?" well I am not lying.

"Haven't you noticed the way he looks at you?"

"Eric I think you are just being jealous. You know I only have eyes for you."

"I know baby but I hate other guys checking you out."

"Let's dance"

"Why don't you go dance with some of your girlfriends?"

I see Carter, Sophie and Lauren dancing.

"Ok. Where will you be?"

"Sitting here watching you."

I work my way over to the girls and start dancing. Lauren whispers in my ear and then repeats it in Carter and sophie's ear. "Let's grind and dirty dance. We can drive the guys crazy."

We all shake our heads yes.

Sophie comes over and wraps her arms around my neck and I wrap my arms around her waist. We start grinding against each other. I can see Eric in the corner of my eye and I can tell he is enjoying the show. So I slap Sophie on the ass. You could feel the lust off of him all the way to where we were. I can see Lauren and Carter are basically dancing like us so we all start dancing together. Their is a lot of rubbing and grinding. Lauren tells us to look around and most of the guys in dauntless are watching us.

I see Four looking shy but not looking away. Eric can't seem to keep his eyes off of me.

I don't know what possed me maybe the alcohol but I grab Lauren and start kissing her. And when I say kissing her we had tongues in each other's mouths. Carter pulls us apart and starts kissing Lauren.

I look over at Eric who looks like he is hardly keeping it together and wink at him. I slowly walk over to him and wrap my arms around his neck and start grinding on him.

He whispers in my ear "we better go back to mine before I do something here that should be in private.

By the time we get back to his apartment he is carrying me with my legs wrapped around his waist and our lips exploring each others necks.

He can barely compose himself to unlock the door. He kicks the door shut and carries me straight to the bedroom throwing me on the bed.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

And we spent the next three hours making love at first then it just turned into crazy wild sex. It was more amazing then I could ever imagine.

"Do you think you could write a note for my trainer that I am too sore to train today?"

"Sorry I am not allowed to show favortism." he says laughing at me.

"But I am your favorite aren't I?"

"Yes you are my favorite person in the whole world. I would lay my life down for you. I just want to make you happy. I love you."

Wow! I wasn't expecting that answer. I just wish people would leave us alone so we could be happy.

"I feel the same way. I love you."

And thats than last thing I remember as I fall asleep beside the man I love.