Chapter 31

Blaze POV

I can't stand to hear his voice anymore. I can't do this anymore. I had no idea that caring for someone would hurt so bad.

I grab the pillows off of Eric's bed and lay against the wall away from the door with my fingers in ears trying to bury my head under pillows.

That is much better. I can hear the pounding on the door but it sounds far away now. I can hear Eric yelling but it's muffled so I can't understand him.

Why does he want to hurt me so bad? Why would he bring her here when he knows I am here? Does he care that little for me?

I have to figure away out of here. There are no windows in here so I guess my only hope is to wait for him to leave or fall asleep.

Why was he smiling at her? He seemed so happy to be with her.

The only answer I can come up with is this was a big game to him. He enjoys causing me emotional pain.

This was big sick joke to him. I was a joke to him. I can't help it I start crying again. I start hearing his voice again. I can't hold my fingers in my ears as I am crying.

"Please blaze. I am begging you to listen to me. Let me explain. Its not what you think. I love you blaze. Please let me explain."

Maybe if I let him talk to me he will let me go and I can get back to my life. I just want to go back to before I even knew Eric.

I am going to open the door. I just want him to shut up and let me go.

I unlock the door and grab the handle to open it. I swing open the door. "What the fuck do you want?"

Eric steps into the bedroom. "We need to talk babe. Let me explain."

I see HER getting ready to step into the room.

"Get HER the fuck out of here if you want me to speak to you."

"Sarah please wait in the living room." he shuts the bedroom door and looks at me.

"Babe please look at me. Please listen and let me explain."

I just look at him with a blank expression on my face.

"The girl in the other room name is Sarah. She is a friend of Dom's. Dom told her I beat and abuse you but he couldn't get you to leave me. He said the only way for sure to get you to leave me is if I cheated. So they made a plan and then last night they excuted the plan. They waited till I was drunk and passed out in bed. Dom broke into my apartment and got Sarah to get naked and get into my bed. She was hoping you would come here this morning and catch us in bed together. Since I woke up before that could happen she screamed and yelled in the hallway hoping someone would hear it and let you know. I did not have sex with that girl."

I am trying process what he is saying. He never slept with the girl. It was all set up by Dom. After the beating he gave me today nothing surprises me.

"You didn't sleep with her?"

"I did not sleep with her. "

I reach over to take his hand. "Eric I need to tell you something." I could see the worry in his eyes. "The reason Dom beat me was because I told him I wanted to forgive you. That I didn't want to be with anybody but you. And I was falling in love with you. He told me you were cold and heartless and that he would kill me before he would let me be with you."

I try to study his face his eyes trying to figure out what he is thinking.

I take a deep breath before I continue. "As he was beating me all I could think about is dying without telling you I forgave you and that I love you. I don't know if you will ever forgive me. I don't know if you will ever speak to me again but I know I can't go another second without telling you I love you and I forgive you. I am so sorry for what I did and I will leave now. Thank you saving me."