(26)

=====

=====

Third-Person POV; 2:01 a.m

"Sh-Shou-"

"He betrayed you, didn't he? Sakusa? I'm sorry," Shouyou muttered softly, reaching out to slowly grip his arm. Oikawa's face flushed red, and he heard Iwaizumi snicker because of it.

Of course, he knew Shouyou was teasing Oikawa, the easiest target to persuade out of the two of them. Shouyou sent him a discreet wink, and he let the little ginger proceed with tempting Oikawa into an inevitable partnership with the police force.

"I can help you get revenge if you want. I'm sure you could be a very valuable asset to me, after all. What do you say, Oikawa-San~?"

His waist was gripped by a strong hand, and he was suddenly pulled into Oikawa's large body, much to his shock, but, hey, if this is what it takes to get him on the good side, Shouyou would humor him.

"Oh, I'd love that, Shou-Chan~ Let's bring him to his knees~"

Iwaizumi reached out and pulled Shouyou out of Oikawa's grip.

"Well, sadly enough, he's my boss, so I guess I'll tag along. What's your plan, little one?"

"Right, thank you! All I need is the information you know. If you have an updated map of this place, too, that'd come in handy!"

Oikawa hummed as if he were paying attention, but Iwaizumi knew all too well that the brunet's focus sat solely on Shouyou's hips.

"We don't have a map." Iwaizumi nudged Oikawa out of his trance with a rough kick to the knee as he spoke. "But we know who does. You can probably guess, can't you?"

"... Ushijima?"

"Yep, and lucky for you, he's got a pretty gullible underling running around here. If you can find him, getting the map will be no problem, especially when you're dressed like... that."

"Tooru, get you're fucking head out of the gutter," Snarled Iwaizumi.

Shouyou slipped his mask back on and took Oikawa's forearm into his hand. The brunet shut his arguing with Iwaizumi up immediately.

"Don't think about stabbing me in the back, Tooru. Cause if you do, I'll see to it that revenge is served, even in the afterlife. You wouldn't think of doing such a thing, would you, dearest Tooru~?"

The hand on Oikawa's forearm caressed up the smooth milky surface of the captain's flushed skin.

"No sir," choked Oikawa as his hand itched to grip Shouyou's hip and feel up his bare skin.

"Good boy~"

Shouyou removed his hand from Oikawa and closed half the distance between himself and Iwaizumi, which was only a few feet, to begin with, and he wrapped the black-haired male up in a grateful hug.