(15)

=====

=====

Third-person POV

"Nnh... Fuck... My head..."

"Yeah, I bet it hurts."

Shouyou jolted in surprise and scrambled to sit up. Ties on his wrist held him down. Panic was quick to settle in, and, as a defense mechanism, the man sitting in a chair at the bedside fell victim to Shouyou's sharp glare.

"Oh, I'm sure you have a lot of questions."

Those words shut Shouyou's mouth, which was, indeed, preparing to question the male.

"Firstly," He held a hand to his chest and gave a small bow, "I'm Oikawa. Tooru Oikawa. You're currently at the Seijoh base... in my room~"

Fingers laced their way into Shouyou's bundled hands, but he made haste at wiggling them away. Oikawa's face appeared awfully close to his.

"Wow," he breathed against the officer's face, "You're quite the looker, aren't you? No wonder those trick-ass foxes are trying so hard to get you. Guess what?"

A hum of curiosity came from Shouyou's closed lips. He cringed at the closeness of their faces and tried to push himself deeper into the bed.

"We got you first~ Now, care to tell me what you're planning on doing with those little prisoners of yours? The rest of those birds are getting... awfully restless."

Shouyou turned his face away, but Oikawa's strong hand was quick to straighten him back out. Hot lips pressed against his own, drawing a choked gasp from Shouyou's mouth.

It was a minute after that Oikawa pulled away and traced his tongue along Shouyou's trembling lips.

"Let's try that again. What are you doing with them?"

This time, Shouyou was hesitant to turn his head. His legs were bound on either side of the bed, his hands were tied to the post above him. Each move he made seemed to tighten the ropes that were already digging into his skin. He has to buy time to untangle them.

"That's classified."

A smirk pulled Oikawa's lips up.

"Have it your way, Mr. Policeman."

Those same lips pressed against Shouyou's once again, harder, this time. Shouyou yanked his face to the right and snarled.

"Cut it out. That's disgusting."

The smirk on Oikawa's face widened in amusement. Shouyou looked visibly distressed, though he was trying not to show it, and that, in itself, served as a great view for Oikawa.

"You better spill the beans, baby boy, or I'll make sure you never walk out of this place without a limp."

Rough kisses were being placed on Shouyou's neck. He could feel Oikawa's teeth trace along his skin in such a teasing way that a whimper almost bubbled out of his lips.

"You're running out of time~"

A large hand began undoing the buttons on his uniform. It was then that Shouyou noticed his belt, which contains all his weapons, was missing.

A chill of cold pleasure ran up his spine, and he fell into desperation.

"D-Don't do it!"

The shout surprised both men and caused Oikawa to briefly freeze up. Shouyou felt the urge to slap a hand over his mouth.

"No, I mean..." He stuttered to come up with an explanation. "I don't like it. You don't even know me. What do you get out of this?"

This only seemed to entice Oikawa more, challenging him, even. His grin spread widely over his face.

"I get to see a cutie in uniform squirming under me. Plus, I have a feeling I'd be sucker-punched if I pulled this shit while you were unbound."

His teeth brushed against Shouyou's nipple and sent a chill through his trembling body.

"You know there's a bounty on your head, right? We could definitely sell you off to someone much, much worse than us and call it a day. Would you rather that?"

The words fell onto Shouyou and crushed him with a second impact of shock. His eyes widened, and the mouth teasing at his chest didn't seem like the largest problem currently.

"What do you mean bounty?"

Oikawa finally pulled away from him and sighed. The brunet hair hanging from his head was swept back by nimble, long fingers.

"Man, why do you have to ruin the moment? I don't wanna talk about this shit."

"You brought it up."

The glare he received from Shouyou was enough to make his eye twitch. He removed himself from the little ginger but refused to button his uniform back up.

"Some punk ass from down below wants your head. He's a chicken. He doesn't wanna fall victim to the guy who's single-handedly captured most of the big guys around here."

"I had no idea... This needs to be delt with-"

"Slow your roll, baby boy." Oikawa brushed Shouyou's hair from his face. "You might be able to take us down, Fukurodani, Karasuno, and those damned cats, too, but you're only at the bottom of the chain. There are guys out there that will exploit your every weakness and use it against you."

Shouyou tried to sit up again but was held back by the bindings on his wrists. His hazel eyes shone in interest.

"You think you're all smart and stuff, turning these guys good with your fat ass or whatever, but let me give you a little heads up: those guys will never be good. They'll capture 'bad guys', they'll do volunteer work, but they'll never give up stealing. Killing... Dealing. It's what they were born to do."

He bent down. A kiss was pressed to Shouyou's temple, and it felt like a gunshot to the head.

"You're living in a fantasy~"

It was something he had been working at, these tight ropes. Shouyou's lucky they weren't chains or something. While Oikawa was distracted, he was busy undoing these knots.

He wiggled his wrist loose and sent a sharp right hook to Oikawa's face. The door opened when Oikawa hit the floor. Shouyou was trying desperately to undo the ropes on his ankles but he was already spotted. "You little fucker! I was trying to help y-OU!"

Oikawa was able to duck just before Shouyou's foot hit his face. Instead, he pulled it back and was so close to undoing his other foot when he was tackled onto the bed.

Before he could even gain his bearings, his arms were being manhandled behind his back, and cold, familiar metal clicked onto each of his wrists.

Dread overtook him.

"Sorry, Shouyou. It's gotta be this way for a while. Just ignore that shitty asshole on the ground."

This guy seemed like someone Shouyou could get along with.

=====