(03)

=====

=====

Shouyou's POV

Ba-Bam!

Shouts were heard from inside the department, I saw the car that had pulled up out back and jumped off my motorcycle to beat them in.

I clicked my tongue for Elise to follow and made my way into the hallway of cells. The light switches were at the end I entered from, I flipped them off to make sure no one saw me.

"Huh? What happened to the lights?!"

"It's okay, Koutarou will just turn them back on."

It was Nishinoya and Sugawara speaking at the front cell, I took my knife out, the quietest weapon I had on me in case I needed it, and snuck forward with Elise at my side.

When the door ahead of me leading to the cells from the department opened and let light leak in, I quickly stepped out of view of it and remained in the shadows.

Three men, at least, with guns in hand. They left the door cracked to somewhat light the dark rows of cells. I could see my fellow officers tied up on the ground in the room over.

Just as I figured, their backup came to help the Karasuno members out. With a quiet, deep breath, I sent Elise after the man heading for the lights and quickly snuck toward the others.

I had to cross the path of light from the door to get behind them, but it had to be quick. One step, then remain in the shadows.

"H-Hey, watch out..!"

"Ah! Fuck!"

Elise tackled the guy just as he flipped one of the lights on and just as someone called me out, I took the momentary distraction and hounded the other two. The gun went off, I pushed it toward the cieling and managed to wrap my legs around his neck and flip him to the ground.

I was able to point his gun at his friend before he could point his, and he dropped the weapon in defeat. "Elise, come here, girl!"

She raced over and began growing at the only one left standing. I kicked the gun into an empty cell as I kept the guy beneath me pinned down.

"Bokuto-San, what are you doing? Get up."

He was speaking to the man under me, whom I was currently cuffing. It put me on my guard, more so in the fact that this guy's muscles looked strong enough to tear my head off in one second.

He laughed and knocked me off of him before I could get the second cuff on him. It was like I weighed nothing to him. So strong..!

And he punched me, I felt my body collide into the wall, my teeth chattered and my vision went black for a moment.

The grin on his face was horrifiying, I jumped back before he could land another hit, but he ended up kicking the gun out of my hand before I could do anything with it.