(05)

=====

=====

???'s POV

"Those guys can't do anything right." A male dressed in a fancy suit spoke, sipping at his sparkling wine in irritation.

"Ya got a point, Omi-Omi, but Bo-Kun went to fix everything, right? I wonder if he was overpowered..."

name change:

??? Omi-Omi

"It doesn't matter if he's not here at the meeting point as agreed, we are to assume he's failed."

"Ouch, yer as harsh as ever." Atsumu downed his drink and called for the tab, Omi-Omi didn't feel like finishing his.

"So, what're ya gonna do?"

"What do you think? We'll have to fetch them."

"Mmh, that's a plan I can get down with~"

-----

10:21 a.m | Shouyou's POV

"What do you mean you don't know them? We have proof of your alliance with Inarizaki, you can't just deny it so straight for-"

"Deny."

I slammed my head onto the table and groaned tiredly. Bokuto's as helpful as Nishinoya. I sat up and smacked my hand on the printed pictures in front of us.

Bokuto leaned back in his chair and smirked in the most annoying way anyone has probably ever smirked.

"Look, I have satellite footage of your bases. It's not very noticeable, but there's a trail going through the woods right here."

His eyes followed my finger as I traced the trail going through the mountain. It bothered me that he didn't seem the slightest bit concerned.

"And, what are you gonna do about it, Mr. Policeman? You think your shitty coworkers are gonna be of help? Just because you have guns, doesn't mean you have the upper hand."

He yanked the handcuff he was attached to, the wall holding the bar cracked, but he was still attached, thankfully.

He leaned in, a deadly look on his face that honestly scared the shit out of me. It's important to keep a straight face, though, so I only leaned away a bit and glared at him.

"We have more people, weapons, and defense than you ever will. Keep us pinned up here, you'll regret it, Lovely."

My chair screeched against the floor as I hastily stood and began removing the cuff from the wall to attach it to his other hand.

"We're done here."

Curse his inhuman strength. My heart leaped into my throat as my arm was grabbed and my body was pinned to the wall. So fast..!