1- Dabi

Touya Todoroki, the third son of Enji Todoroki has been dead ever since the boy was 13 years old.

That was all the public knew. 

[Year 2010 (Todoroki Family's house)]

Touya went to the training room to check if his father was training Shoto again. And there in the middle was his father, the Number 2 Hero. Next to him was his mother, a frail woman who desperately tried blocking the man's way. On the floor was his brother, Shoto, who was "gifted" unlike Touya. 

He watched as his mother was thrown to the floor. Why did she even try? It was useless. But he still admired his mother for standing up for someone she cared for. After Endeavor had thrown his mother away, his father went to Shoto. 

Touya went in between his father and brother and spread his arms, blocking Shoto from his father.

SMACK

A loud sound was heard as his father slapped his face. There was no hesitation. But unlike his mother, he stood his ground. After staring at his father for a few minutes, he went over to Shoto and took him to his room. He couldn't protect his brother all the time since he was weak. All he knew how to do was read books and practice using his quirk that hurt him.

Touya thought that would be his whole childhood. But it all changed when he met a young boy. 

It was a normal day for Touya. He kept Shoto as safe as possible and when Shoto went to bed, he went to a nearby place to practice his quirk. Endeavor used to train him. Touya, who got his quirk at the young age of 3 was one of Endeavor's creations. But his father never thought of him as his final creation. Endeavor's final creation would be Shoto. Touya was more of a backup plan in case something went wrong. 

As he tried using his quirk to the limit, he heard someone come out of the bushes. It was a kid similar to his age. He was holding papers in his hand.

"Hello. Would you like to join Dorushi Private school? Our school supports you with training, dorms, food, and many life experiences. We hope you will join Dorushi Private school, where we help kids become heroes!" the kid smiled at the end.

Touya took the flier he gave. It was an advertisement for Dorushi Private School. Wherever that was, it could let Touya escape his hellish house! 

"Yeah. I'll join. What do I need to do?" as Touya said that, he watched kid's smile grew bigger.

"You just need to sign here and agree to these things and..." 

He read through the things and wondered why the school didn't ask for his guardian's agreement. But he liked it that way. 

He decided he wouldn't join the dorms until he was ready. He would still be with his family. Though not as much.

It had been years after Touya joined the school. Touya was now 13 and none of his family noticed he had been going somewhere. Touya was always in his room even before he joined, and would often leave for long hours at times so they just thought Touya was releasing his stress somewhere. They never thought of it much until Touya disappeared completely. He wouldn't come home. 

After a few months of him missing, Endeavor announced Touya was dead. To the public and to his family. 

Fuyumi and Natsuo were not accepting Touya's death. Sure Touya was a quiet child who never played with them and was never that open, but Touya was their little brother. 

Touya never played with them much but he still cared about them. Why? Because they were family. 

[Year 2021 (Location Unknown)]

But, that was then, and right now, the "dead" boy was tied up by the hero, Eraserhead. Not as sweet little Touya, but as Dabi, a wanted villain.

He desperately tried to escape the quirk cancelling cuff on him, but was stopped by Eraserhead. He stared at the man in front of him. After a few minutes of trying hard not to blink, another man came inside the prison room he was in.

"I will be questioning you on a few subjects, and we hope you will answer truthfully." the blonde man said. As far as Dabi knew, that guy's name was Mic.

Dabi tried talking, but realized his mouth was covered. The blonde man then took off the thing that was covering his mouth.

"What is your name?" he asked. 

"Dabi." his voice came out dry, as he hadn't talked for awhile.

"Your real name." he said. He was NOT answering that. So he stayed silent.

"Next question, why did you become a villain?" he asked. 

"..."

"How did you meet the Lov?"

"I met them through Compress. He was recruiting members and I was one of them."

"What is your thought on Heroes?"

"They're fake." 

"That was all. For the questions not answered we will find out after a few more sessions. Shota, let's get Dabi to jail."

As Eraserhead came towards the villain, he asked the villain a question.

"How old are you?" he asked.

"How old do you think I am?" the villain asked, trying to make the hero burst out in anger, like heroes always did. But the hero stayed calm.

"The files say you are around 20 years old, is that true?" the hero asked.

"Subtract three" Dabi answered truthfully.

Both men stared at the villain. 

"You're underage?!" they asked.

"Erm...yes?" Dabi felt he said something wrong.

The two men left the room, leaving Dabi alone. 

After a few minutes they came inside again. 

"Dabi. We have decided to put you in a villain rehabilitation program until you turn 18." the hero said.

A/N

I know Touya Todoroki is the firstborn and that these things aren't cannon but it is my AU so no hate please.