Chapter 29

PETER POV: 

We made it to the lab and Friday scanned me. Luckily I wasn't injured. 

"What did the man look like" asked Thor. 

I thought for a bit. 

"Like the winter soldier" I said. 

The Avengers all looked at each other. 

"But why would James go after the kid" asked Steve. 

That was weird. Steve never calls Bucky by his full name. 

"Maybe Hydra or someone caught him. But they wouldn't go after Peter unless they know he his spiderman" said Bruce. 

"They have to know he is spiderman? Are you stupid" asked Tony. 

"Well ya of course they would have to know. I mean if you think about it Peter is just a kid. Why would anyone want him if they don't know that he is spiderman" said Bruce. 

"Because he is my son" said Tony angrily. 

Thor laughed. 

"Please Stark, if you were actually the father you would of been there for him" said Thor. 

Tony turned around to face Thor. 

"You mean like how you were there to watch your planet burn" Tony asked angrily. 

"Did you all forget THAT I AM IN CHARGE HERE? YOU'RE ALL JUST A BUNCH OF HOPELESS IDIOTS WHO CAN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT SO DON'T FOR ONE GODDAMN SECOND QUESTION MY LOVE FOR MY SON" Tony yelled. 

What the hell? I mean I have seen Tony angrily and the Avengers argue every now and then but never like this. Not even the civil war they had was like this? 

"Oh really, you're in charge? Well that explains why every part of your plan has failed. Now Peter here is in danger. How are you going to protect your son now? He's only alive because of us" said Steve. 

"You shut your fucking mouth" said Tony as he turned to face Steve. 

"You're lucky to even be on the team. The ugliest and most useless member of this 'team' is you" said Tony. 

"ALRIGHT STOP IT, ALL OF YOU" Natasha yelled. 

We all looked at her. 

"I agree we are all angry and have had a VERY long day but screaming at each other in front of Peter won't help anything" said Natasha angrily. 

The room was silent. 

"She is right, you should apologize" said Clint. 

The avengers all looked at each other. 

"Okay, Steve, I'm sorry for calling you ugly and useless even though you are" said Tony. 

He turned to face Bruce. 

"Bruce, I'm sorry I called you stupid giant" said Tony. 

"You didn't call me a giant" said Bruce. 

"I thought it" said Tony. 

Tony turned to Thor. 

"Thor, I'm sorry for insulting the death of your planet. Even though you did cause it" said Tony. 

"Well the planet had it coming" said Thor. 

"Okay, now the rest of you apologize" said Natasha. 

"Sorry" said Thor. 

"I'm sorry" said Bruce. 

"Sorry guys" said Steve. 

"Better" said Natasha. 

There was a awkward silence. 

"Anyway Pete you aren't injured but I would like for you to stay here for a bit" said Tony. 

"Okay, I just need to text my family quick" I said. 

Everyone left the lab to do their own thing. I texted May to let her know I will be late coming home but I left out the face that Bucky tried to attack me. 

TONY POV: 

"YOU LOST PETER" I yelled. 

"HE RAN AWAY AFTER NIGHTMONKEY SHOWED UP. IT"S NOT MY FAULT" Bucky yelled. 

"Okay but on the bright side we saw Peter and Bucky made it back okay" said Steve. 

"True, but there is no guarantee they won't come after him" said Natasha. 

"Okay so we know that Peter is alive. They might have him mind controlled or something" I said. 

"If they could do that then who is to say that Peter even remembers us" said Bruce. 

"I can make him remember" said Loki. 

"Brother, we aren't doing invasion plan" said Thor. 

"Fine be boring" said Loki as he left.