Chapter 3

PETER POV:

Another machine came and tried to lift my sleeve up. There was robot arms all around me.

"How am I not able to reboot my own AI system" Tony asked angrily.

He was on his phone trying to shut Friday down. My phone was taken out of my pocket.

"Hey" I trying to reach for it.

I put my sleeve down and Friday was doing something with my phone. My shirt was pulled off and a metal arm grabbed my arm.

"LET GO" I yelled.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN EMERGENCY PROTOCALL IS ACTIVE" Tony yelled at his phone.

A wet paper was wiped on my arm and my phone was placed in my pocket. I tried with all my strength to free myself. But the machine arms must be built for super strength. A arm attached something to my arm.

"OW, WHAT THE FUCK FRIDAY" I yelled.

That hurt like hell.

"You're welcome" said Friday throwing my shirt at me.

"FOR WHAT? AND WHAT IS ON MY ARM" I yelled.

"I scanned your health and saw your blood sugar was 415. I also discovered you have type 1 diabetes. So I asked one of the workers here if I can borrow their insulin pump to give to you. I put a app on your phone that is connected to it so you can watch your levels and gave you some insulin to help lower your blood sugar. So, you're welcome" said Friday.

"WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T YOU JUST SAY THAT? I WAS THIS CLOSE TO ERASING YOU" Tony yelled.

"Because you aren't good at listening" said Friday.

I put my shirt back on and the fence went away. The alarms were stopped and the red light turned green. I went threw and stood with my class. The rest went threw a little scared after what just happened. I grabbed my phone and looked at the app that Friday installed on my phone. It said my levels are 414 and going down. There was some tips on how to help it go down faster like drink water. After everyone was threw we continued the tour.

"Dude, are you okay" asked Ned.

"Ya, I think so. I just wish Friday was a little more secretive and not so scary about all that" I said.

I put my phone away. We made it to the training room where the avengers do their training.

"Hello, I wasn't aware we were getting visitors" said Wanda.

"These are the students that are touring today. Maybe we can have a sparing session or teach them some basic skills" said Tony.

"Well, I have a few minutes to spare and can teach some simple skills" said Natasha.

"Great, you're with me" said Pietro. (He didn't die in this. Instead the killed Ultron before that could happen).

He was pointing at me.

"Uh" I said unsure what to do.

I could spare against the avengers it's just I am apparently diabetic now.

"Peter can't, he is diabetic and his blood sugar is still too high right now" said Friday.

"Oh, then I will be with him" said Pietro pointing at Ned.

Everyone teamed up with either a avenger or a class mate and practiced some basic self defense. I just sat on the bench with Loki. He said he didn't want to fight and will keep me company. Loki created a stuffed bear with a Loki outfit. Like something you would get out of build a bear. He gave it to me.

"It's for you" said Loki.

"How old do you think I am" I asked.

"It's to track you to make sure you don't go and be Spider man tonight" said Loki.

I was shocked. How the fuck? How does he know?