Chapter 15

TONY POV: 

I woke up on the couch with a massive hangover. 

"Do you think he will be okay? I haven't seen him like this since he found out about his parents" Steve whispered. 

"Hard to say, Peter was kidnapped by that guy. I just wish he didn't drown himself in alcohol" Natasha whispered. 

I got up and went to the bathroom for some fucking pain killer. Peter is still missing. I haven't brought myself to tell May. What am I suppose to say? Hey, I'm the reason your nephew was kidnapped by some disco ball. That won't get me a kick in the balls. Friday is still missing two. 

"Hey Tony" said Bruce. 

"Hey" I said as I swallowed some pain killer. 

"I uh ran some checks on the traffic cameras" said Bruce. 

"And" I said. 

"I didn't find him. All the street cameras were wiped clean" said Bruce. 

I frowned and punched the mirror. Bruce signed. 

"Tony, we all miss the kid but look at yourself. Downing alcohol won't help Peter. He isn't at the bottom of one of your wine bottles" said Bruce. 

"Well do you have anything that will help me find Peter" I asked annoyed. 

"Steve and I are going to go threw the files to see if we can find anything. You're welcome to join us" said Bruce. 

I decided to go with. I started looking threw files of shield enemies. None fit the disco guy description. I looked threw everything. Captain seemed happier then he should be. 

"What are you so happy for Fourth of July" I asked annoyed. 

"Nothing, I just enjoy reading the files" said Steve. 

He grabbed Peter's file. Peter has a file. I helped make it. By that I mean I chose the pictures of Peter to use. 

"Sounds like you need a hobby old man" I said. 

"Reading files is my hobby" said Steve. 

He flipped the page and was confused. Steve laid the file down and grabbed the file labeled Mysterio. He opened it and flipped to a page. 

"Do either of you know a Quentin Beck" asked Steve. 

"Ya, he use to work at Stark Industries till I fired him" I said looking threw the file in my hand. 

"Well, did he have any sons named Peter" asked Steve. 

"Ya, why" I said. 

Steve gave me Peter's file and I looked at it. Peter Benjamin Beck/Parker. What? I continued reading. Father is QUENTIN BECK. 

"NO, BUT HIS LAST NAME IS PARKER" I yelled. 

"Well according to the file after he moved in with aunt and uncle he changed his last name to be Parker but at birth it was Beck" said Steve. 

"Wait so that means that is father works with Mysterio" said Bruce. 

All shield has about Mysterio is it's a group of people. All people I made mad at some point. 

"And knowing how you destroyed their family it makes sense that Quention would kidnap Peter but the question is where would he take him" said Steve. 

I slammed the file down and started leaving. 

"Where are you going" asked Bruce. 

"To find Peter" I said. 

"Hey wait, we only know WHO took Peter not WHERE. What are you going to search the entire planet? Let's rule out some places first Tony" said Steve. 

"Fine, we know Peter isn't at his apartment. He has to be trapped somewhere and not allowed outside" I said. 

"That's one place Tony" said Steve. 

I ignored him and left. I went to start looking for Peter. I got hungry and went to get a sandwhich at the place Peter showed me.