Chapter 12

TONY POV: 

I ran straight to my room. Pietro gave me a lift. What would we do with out that kid? I made it and saw the man walking up to Peter. I kicked him in the balls and we threw him on the ground. Pietro ziptied his hands together and the other finally made it. 

"Is the kid okay" asked Bruce. 

"Ya, he is still asleep" I said. 

"This isn't real" said Loki. 

"What" asked Thor. 

Loki created a dagger and walked up to Peter. 

"LOKI DON'T YOU DARE" I yelled. 

Loki stabbed Peter in the chest but it wasn't Peter it was just a fake copy and Loki stabbed the mattress. 

"I can tell a illusion when I see one" said Loki. 

He stood up and made his dagger vanish. I frowned and held Loki's shirt. 

"THEN WHERE THE HELL IS PETER" I screamed. 

"HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO KNOW STARK" Loki screamed. 

The avengers separated us. 

"Fighting isn't going to help and Hawkey wouldn't be too happy if Tony beated Loki up before him" said Steve. 

"He's right" said Clint. 

"Where is Peter though" I said angrily. 

"Well we know Friday records everything. So let's check the recordings from today. We will see what happened to Peter and go get him back" said Bruce. 

We went to the lab. 

"Friday pull up the recordings from today" I said. 

We waited but nothing happened. 

"Friday" I said. 

Bruce walked up the computers and pulled up the recordings. We focused on my room. Since Friday didn't answer there is the question why but remembering Ultron I'm too scared to ask. So I just watched the cameras. 

8:00 

I woke up and got dressed. I then left to go get breakfast. 

10:00 

Loki enters my room and places a thong under my pillow. 

"Is that why there is a thong in my room" asked Natasha crossing her arms. 

"It was just a prank. Let's just find the kid" said Loki. 

10:30 

I came back in my room and stripped as I laid on the bed. 

Everyone looked at me as the video showed me rubbing myself while moaning Peter. 

11:00 FINALLY 

Peter was asleep when the evil man entered. He picked up Peter and walked out. A drone left a fake copy of them. 

The guy then went to my lab and took Friday. He then left threw the window and we saw the fake him in the room. 

"Wait so, the mortal and the AI are the insurance" said Thor confused. 

"Unless only Friday is the insurance" said Bruce. 

"Then why take the kid? If he is able to ha, have" I asked but started to feel a panic attack. 

Steve sat me down in a chair. I tried to control my breathing. 

"Tony, we will get Peter back" said Steve. 

I want to believe that nut what if we don't? What will I say to May? Is Peter going to be torchored? The memories of the cave with the ten rings came back to me. It's not what I went threw that scares me. I survived that hell whole, but Peter. He is just a kid. I'm thinking of all the bad things that could happen to the kid. What if he gets shrapnel stuck in his chest and I am not able to save him? I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. 

"Why would the guy take Peter? He is just a random kid. It would make more sense to use someone close to us" said Bruce. 

"Unless it's just who ever was unlucky to be the first person he saw" said Clint. 

"No, they took him for a reason" I said. 

Everyone looked at me confused. 

"Peter Parker is Spiderman" I said.