Chapter 19

TONY POV: 

I stood in front of the door to May Parker's apartment. I figured it's time I tell them about Peter being kidnapped. I decided to have Hawkeye come with. For support. 

"Are you nervous" asked Clint. 

"Do you actually have to ask me that" I asked. 

"True, but they already know that Peter is missing. We should tell them the truth" said Clint. 

"Right" I said. 

I knocked on the door. I heard footsteps and then the door opened. It was Peter's mom. I assumed because of the one arm. 

"What do you want" she asked angrily. 

"I came here to tell you that Peter was kidnapped" I said. 

"Great, come back when you can tell me something useful that I don't already know" said Peter's mom angrily. 

She tried to slam the door shut in our faces. 

"Hold on" said Clint stopping the door. 

"As a parent I know it's hard to go threw this but we think your husband might of kidnapped Peter" said Clint. 

The mom was filled with anger. 

"I would never kidnap my son" Beck said from the couch. 

He stood up and walked over. 

"According to shield files you are part of the villain Mysterio" I said. 

"Me? How the fuck is that possible? I would never do such a thing" said Beck angrily. 

"Also you were the one who stole my husband's invention and took all the credit before firing him. So you probably stole our son as well and want to put the blame on us. I think you have hurt our family enough Stark" said the mom. 

"Now hold on, I would never kidnap Peter" I said. 

"Really, because my son is the only high schooler to take on the internship at Stark Industries when you have to of graduated high school. I bet you're just a pedofile or something" said Beck. 

"We should call the police on you" said the mom. 

"Well this was clearly a mistake. I can't believe I'm missing my vent time for this. Come on Tony. It's clear these two won't believe a word you say" said Clint. 

He grabbed my hand and we left. 

"I wasn't done with them" I said. 

"Clearly they don't trust you and talking to them won't help find Peter" said Clint.

"I know, I just miss him" I said.

"I get it Tony. It's hard losing a child" I said.

"Actually Peter is more then just my intern" I said nervously.

"More how" asked Clint.

"Well, I love him" I said blushing.

"He's like 15" said Clint.

"I know his age but it's different. I want to have a relationship with him. I want to be there when he cries and tell him everything is okay, kiss him in the rain, cuddle together when he is sick or has too high or low of blood sugar. I basically just want tour cheese romance but with Peter" I said.

"Suddenly I'm concerned for your new intern" said Clint.

"I don't love Harley, he's more like a son to me" I said.

"Who is also the same age as Peter" said Clint.

"Are you saying you don't like me and Peter as a couple? Because I feel some people like Amber wouldn't be happy about that" I said.

"Who is the fuck Amber" asked Clint.

"Someone who ships us and probably reads fanfiction about us" I said.

"Well I honestly don't know how to feel. It's weird and I don't know if this is okay or not. I'll just have to think about it. But why do you love Peter" asked Clint.