Chapter 20 *Karen warning*

PETER POV: 

After about a month or so it was finally my first day back at school. I also get to go to the base after school and work on a new suit. I'm still getting text from that guy but have no idea who he is. I took the train to school but felt tired. I checked my sugar levels and saw I'm high. Shit, I forgot to take insulin. I don't know how much I was suppose to have for breakfast. I'll start with one and wait to see where it goes before taking more. I sat in a seat and put my bag on feet. 

"Ugh, privileged kid better hope no pregnant or disabled women come on" a women scoffed. 

"Shut up Karen it's too early for your bullshit" said a man. 

I grabbed my diabetic kit and got one unit of insulin. I lifted my shirt up and wiped my stomach with the alcohol wipe. 

"OH MY GOD" the women yelled. 

The entire train was a little shocked by the outburst since nothing happened. 

"THAT KID IS DOING DRUGS" the women screamed at me. 

I looked up confused. 

"Me" I asked. 

"WELL NO SHIT DUMBASS, WHO ELSE DO YOU SEE HERE WITH COCAINE" the women screamed. 

I was confused and there was a few small laughs. 

"Karen cocaine is a powder drug and you can't prove it's drugs" said another women. 

"OF COURSE IT'S DRUGS. IT'S IN A NEEDLE AND HE IS A TEENAGER. ONLY DOCTORS CAN LEGALLY USE NEEDLES TO INJECT STUFF INTO THEMSELF" the Karen screamed. 

"I'm type 1 diabetic" I said. 

The Karen looked horrified. 

"I'VE BEEN ON THIS TRAIN WITH A FAG" the Karen screamed in response. 

The man she was with groaned annoyed. The Karen back up as if I was a monster. She covered her mouth and grabbed her phone. I bet she will film me. How original, but also I did nothing wrong. And there is nothing she can say that I don't already hear as Spiderman. The Karen held her phone to her ear. 

"Hello police" said the Karen. 

I was surprised. She called the police? What the fuck? 

"I would like to report the use of drugs by a satanist" said Karen. 

"I'm Jewish and what happened to me being a fag" I asked. 

"YOU ARE" the Karen screeched. 

"Because I'm type 1 diabetic" I asked. 

"ALL TYPE 1 DIABETICS ARE PART OF THE LGBT CULT. I KNOW THIS BECAUSE I HAVE A NEICE WHO CAME OUT AS LESBAIN AND THEN A WEEK LATER BECAME TYPE 1 DIABETIC. BUT YOU ALSO DO DRUGS" the Karen screamed. 

"It's insulin" I said. 

"The name of the drug is insulin" said the Karen. 

I grabbed my phone and decided to text Ned saying I'll be later. 

Ned: Good luck with that 

Peter: Thanks I'll need it 

The Karen said to the police we will be at the 44th train stop and hung up. She gave me a evil smirk as if she won. I rolled my eyes and was going to give myself a shot but the Karen snatched the needle from my hand. The train broke in a uprawr and people were screaming at each other. I saw one kid cover his ears from the noise. When my stop finally came I tried to take my needle and get off but the Karen refused and even blocked the exit not only trapping me but other people who needed to get on or off. At the 44th train stop the Karen gripped my arm and dragged me off to wait for the police. 

"Oh good, one of the Avengers is here. I'll turn you into them" said the Karen. 

The man who I assume is some how her husband. Must be GREAT sex seemed really annoyed by her.