Chapter 4

PETER POV:

"I, I'm not Spiderman" I whispered.

"Don't bother lying Peter. I can read minds. I know you are spider man and want to make sure my favorite Avenger stays safe" said Loki.

"I'm your favorite" I asked.

"Yes, but don't tell the others. I don't want them to see me as a softy" said Loki.

I guess that is fair. We sat in silence till it was time to go on to the next thing. I checked my phone to see if my levels are still going down. 398 now and still dropping. The app says that I need to stay between 70 to 140 to be healthy. (Is that correct? I don't know). The rest of the tour was different rooms and meeting the avengers.

"Do to what happened earlier I think it's best Peter stays here for now. I can call his aunt and inform her on everything. Just to make sure Peter is okay" said Tony.

It was in a whisper but I could still hear it. He was trying to be secret about it and between him and the teacher.

"Okay, that makes sense" said the teacher.

Everyone got on the bus to leave but I had to stay. I said goodbye to my friends and some wished me luck or get well soon. Some of the class mates were jealous I get to stay and wished they were me or have diabetes as well. I sat in the common room. Not many of the Avengers know I'm Spiderman so Tony had to tell them that I'm staying here until May gets off work. I sat on the couch watching Star Wars.

"Hey kid, how you feeling" asked Tony.

"Better, I'm still a bit embarrassed about earlier though" I said.

"Well it shouldn't happen again. I talked to Friday about it" said Mr Stark.

He sat down next to me. I rolled my sleeve up and looked at the omni pod on my arm. I put my hands on it to pull it off. I'm not sure I feel comfortable wearing it.

"I wouldn't pull that off anytime soon Mr Parker. There is still plenty of insulin inside and if you thought it hurt to put it on then imagine taking it off" said Friday.

I put my sleeve down and looked at the floor.

"This sucks" I mumbled.

"What" Tony asked.

"I CAN'T FUCKING BE SPIDERMAN ANYMORE. MY LIFE IS OVER" I screamed.

I covered my face and cried.

"And who the fuck said you can't be spiderman" asked Tony surprised.

"I have diabetes. I can't be spiderman, I can never have junk food ever again, I can't go swimming or do anything active with this stupid thing on my arm, I going to die when I'm 30, and I'm going to have to join a support group where we all sit in a circle and complain about how hard life is. I can't even have chocolate milk anymore" I said angrily.

Tony was a bit confused.

"Peter, absolutely none of that is true. Except for maybe dying when your 30 but there is no guarantee it's from diabetes. There are so many ways you could perish" said Tony.

He put his hand on my chin and made me look into his eyes. They were cute. I have had a crush on Tony forever. Tony wiped my eyes.

"You can eat junk food like cake and cookies. Unless you are allergic or have too high blood sugar" said Tony.

"I'm diabetic. That's what diabetes is. We can't eat that because our blood sugar is always two high" I said.

"Peter, you are talking about type 2 diabetes, I think. I'm no expert but you can still have junk food if you are type 1" said Tony.