We'll Take It

It was a Friday morning and Josie had just left for a seven-hour shift at the hospital. Which meant Hope would be alone with their three babies and she had the perfect idea of what they could do today.

"Wake up baby boy" the auburnette rubbed her son's back and the toddler sleepily turned his body toward her.

"We are going to go get mommy a Christmas present today? does that sound fun?" she smiled.

Aiden wrapped his arms around his mom's neck and nodded sleepily with his eyes still closed.

"We need to get the twins and fill your little bellies before we leave" she picked the four-year-old up and made her way out of the room.

Once she had the three kids fed and changed into their winter gear she put them in their car seats and made her way toward the store.

"Where should we buy your mom's present?" Hope looked at Aiden through the rearview mirror.

"Toys R Us!" the boy said clapping his mittened hands.

"Kind sounds like we are getting you a present more than your mom" Hope chuckled "I was thinking the mall."

"Toys are better momma" the boy pouted as his mom pulled into the mall and found a parking spot close to the front.

The auburn-haired girl got out and pulled out her three-seater stroller. She put the twins in the back two seats with their blankets to keep them extra warm before helping Aiden out of the car who insisted on getting in the stroller himself.

"All buckled up?" Hope said closing and locking the car doors.

"I am buckled momma," Aiden said before grabbing his blanket and covering his face.

Hope chuckled before pushing the stroller into the mall. When they entered the store they saw quite a few people coming and going. The auburn-haired girl honestly had no idea what she wanted to get her wife for Christmas.

They've been together a little over a decade, and she's pretty much gotten her everything she has ever wanted. And Hope didn't want to get the girl any more plants they had plenty of those.

She sighed and continued pushing the stroller farther into the mall as she looked around at all the different stores she saw.

"What should we get Josie..."

"We should get mommy a necklace!" Aiden said kicking his feet.

"Jewelry... that could work" Hope nodded to herself before making her way to the expensive jewelry place across the mall.

The girl was in the middle of looking at the selection of diamond rings when Ellie started crying. Hope turned and saw the baby trying to get out of the stroller "no baby" she said before grabbing the yogurt melts out of the diaper bag and sprinkling a few onto Ellie and Lucas's trays that were on the stroller.

Both babies quickly began eating the melts. Once she saw them calm Hope pushed the stroller over to the necklaces before taking Aiden out and holding him.

"Which one is pretty enough? and worth getting for mommy" the girl smiled and looked at her son who was looking at the different diamond necklaces in the case.

Aiden smiled before pointing at one "we get that for her momma."

Hope looked to where he was pointing and her eyes widened. She saw a beautiful diamond necklace that was perfect for her wife.

"Good eye baby boy" she kissed his cheek before waving the jeweler over "how much for this necklace" the girl pointed.

"That necklace comes to a total of 7,661 dollars," he said pulling the jewelry out and setting it on the counter for them to look at.

Hope was glad her family was loaded...

"We'll take it," the girl said and the jeweler smiled and nodded.

"Okay we got the ridiculously expensive necklace, I also want you and your brother and sister to make your mom some cute arts and crafts, she loves your drawings," Hope says looking at Aiden.

"I can do that momma, I'll dwaw her a fower!"

"That will be perfect, little one" she smiled. As she went to start the car her phone rang, when she looked at the contact she saw.

Wifey 😩🤤👌

She immediately answered the phone "hello beautiful" she said with a smile."

"Why did I get a notification from our bank saying someone spent 7,661 dollars on our card," the brunette said.

"Well, you see..."