The Birth

Notes: Decided to do a double updated today thank-you all for the support on this story!

                          ——————-

Things went pretty fast when they pulled into the hospital. Josie was already starting to feel bad contractions which didn't help Hope's stress level.

"Get a wheelchair" Josie groaned.

Hope immediately ran in and got one along with one of the nurses that helped them when Aiden was born.

"How are the contractions?" the nurse asks helping Hope put Josie in the wheelchair.

"A couple of minutes apart" Josie groaned again.

"Yeah I think we need to get you straight to the delivery room," she said.

"Like right now?" Hope's eyes widened.

The nurse nodded "let go have this baby."

-

Josie was sitting on the bed while Hope rubbed her lower back.

"I forgot how much this hurts," Josie said.

"Well... try not to think about the pain think about what we get at the end of all of this" Hope kissed Josie's shoulder.

Just then Elena walked in and grabbed gloves off the wall and put them on "how are we feeling?."

"How do you think I'm feeling Aunt Elena" Josie glared at her.

"Fair point-" Elena then went to check how  dilated Josie was "I already feel a head we need to start now," Elena said putting on her mask.

Josie nodded before taking Hope's hand.

"Okay give me a big push."

Josie did as she was told then stopped taking in deep breaths "I can't I can't" she leaned her head back.

"You're almost there Jo one more push okay? can you do that for me?"

Josie nodded before getting back in position and pushing. She squeezed Hope's hand hard in the process hearing a bone crack.

"Fuck that hurt-" Hope said and Josie's eyes shot up to her and Hope's own eyes widened.

"I mean- go jo you go this!" Hope said.

One push later they heard the sound of a baby crying.

"Looks like you have another boy" Elena held him up showing him to Josie and Hope.

"Hey, baby boy," Josie said as she started crying.

"I'm gonna go get him cleaned off so you can do some skin to skin," Elena said before taking the baby over to the nurse.

"You did so good baby" Hope laid her forehead to Josie's as they both smiled at each other.

"Fuck-" Josie said as she clutched her stomach.

"What happened?" Hope's eyes widened.

"Elena something is wrong," Josie said.

Elena immediately ran over to Josie and her eyes widened at what she saw "I see another head."

"Excuse me?" Hope said.

"Looks like we aren't done here Josie I need you to push again."

"Another head?? you said there was one baby??" Josie said yelling.

"The ultrasound only showed one!" Elena said.

"Well, obviously not if you see another one!" Hope yelled at Elena her eyes flashing gold.

"Okay push for me Josie," Elena said and Josie pushed until she heard another loud cry.

"Looks like you have a little girl" Elena said wrapping the baby up.

Hope felt herself start to cry and she looked over at Josie who was doing the same.

Elena set their daughter next to her brother in the portable crib and rolled them over to Hope and Josie.

"Here are your babies," Elena said "we are gonna give you all some privacy," she said before she and the nurses walked out.

"We have twins," Hope said staring down at the two beautiful humans who now had their hands linked together.

Hope slowly picked them up making sure to support their heads before she sat down next to Josie laying their son and daughter on the bed in front of them.

"They're so beautiful," Josie said as she caressed their daughter's cheek.

"I can't believe we didn't know one of them was in there" Hope looked at Josie.

"My mom said Lizzie and I hid at first when we were in her maybe one of these troublemakers did the same" Josie giggled.

Hope leaned close to the twins and kissed their cheeks "whichever one of you did it that wasn't funny momma would've liked to know you both were in there."

"We should call Lizzie and surprise her" Josie suggested.

"She's gonna be so confused" Hope laughed before taking out her phone and face-timing Lizzie.

Lizzie answered immediately "hey mut."

Hope looked at her phone and rolled her eyes "we wanted you to see the baby but since you wanna be mean-" Josie immediately cut her off by slapping her playfully on the arm "Hope show her."

Hope smiled at Josie before flipping the camera showing Lizzie their son and daughter.

"Is that what I think it is-."

"It is" Josie laughed.

"You're lying," Lizzie said looking closer in disbelief.

"Oh believe me we were just as surprised as you" Hope laughed.

Hope and Josie saw Lizzie turn the screen to MG "she had twins??!" Lizzie said quietly as they both saw Aiden sleeping on MG's shoulder.

"What- how-" MG said.

"Why did you hide this from me im your twin!" Lizzie said.

"Well to be fair we only knew one was in there the other one used a cloaking spell," Josie said as Hope turned the camera back towards them.

"Ew I don't want to see you mut show me the babies again," Lizzie said.

"You bitch-" Hope said but was hit in the arm by Josie.

Hope rolled her eyes at Lizzie before turning the camera back to the babies.

"What are their genders?" Lizzie asked.

"The baby on the left is a girl and the baby on the right is a boy," Hope said.

"Oh I'm spoiling them when you bring them home," Lizzie said.

"No more Gucci please" Hope begged.

"You will never stop me Hope give it up."

Josie started laughing.

                          ————————-

Notes: So many of you guessed they where having twins 💀 was i that obvious with the foreshadowing??!!