Happy Birthday

Josie was in the kitchen mixing cake batter while watching over Aiden and the twins.

It was Hope's birthday so Josie had woken up earlier than usual to make Hope's day special even though the tribrid didn't like making a big deal of her birthday.

About five minutes later Hope had walked out of the room still in her pajamas. She immediately beamed when she saw Josie.

Hope wrapped her arms around Josie's waist and kissed her shoulder "good morning beautiful" she said.

"Good morning to you too birthday girl," Josie said turning around in Hope's arms and bringing her into a slow kiss.

When they pulled away Hope frowned "I'm old now."

"Oh stop you are only 30" Josie laughed.

"Exactly in 30, that's so old" Hope groaned.

Josie rolled her eyes at how dramatic her wife was being.

"Momma! come play wit us!" Aiden said.

"I'm making you breakfast and a cake go occupy your children" Josie smiled before pecking Hope on the lips.

Hope grinned before going into the living room and laying on the carpet with her kids who immediately climbed onto her.

"Ah you're crushing me," Hope said playfully as she tickled her kids who immediately started giggling and rolled off of her.

"Momma we made this for you I shode the twins how to color!" he said holding out a drawing that one would describe as a dog riding a bike "aw you drew me a dog?" Hope smiled at the drawing.

Aiden tilted his head and looked at her confused "no momma I drewed you see!" he said pointing to the drawing "dats your face and that's your jacket."

Hope tilted the drawing kinda seeing what he was referring to "thank you, baby, I love your drawing" Hope said hugging him.

"I made it for your birfday" he kissed her cheek.

"It's the best present ever" Hope pinched his cheek.

He beamed at her.

Josie watched the scene in awe.

Sometime after breakfast, Josie had finally got done with the cake and called Hope into the kitchen.

When Hope walked in she saw the cake was already lit up and Josie was holding both of the twins in her arms.

"Momma I help you blow cake," Aiden said.

"I would love your help," Hope said picking him up and setting him on the counter in front of her.

Josie and Aiden immediately started singing the birthday song to her and she just couldn't keep the smile off her face.

this is what she has always wanted just to be surrounded by the four people she loves most.

Hope put her chin on Aiden's shoulder and they both blew out the candles.