The missing tooth

Sorry i haven't updated this in awhile i'll try to be more consistent 💀

Also TW// Blood is mentioned in his oneshot! if you don't like the mention of blood don't read
-

"Mommy!" Aiden yelled as he ran out of his room.

"What my love?" Josie said as she cooked eggs with Ellie on her hip.

"Play outside now?" he jumped up and down.

"I told you after breakfast and when your mom wakes up" Josie chuckled.

"But I want to go out now" he pouted.

"I know but we will spend time outside later why don't you go and play in your room for a bit okay?" she said to which he nodded and ran back into his room.

When Aiden went back to his room he looked around curiously and thought about what he wanted to do.

"Ooh! I know" he said before climbing to the top of his bunk bed which Josie and Hope told him was off-limits.

"I fly," he said to himself as he looked at the ground below him. He then jumped off the bed landing on his feet.

"I did it!" he said proudly before going to grab a toy but instead tripping over his car and falling face-first into the wood floor.

Josie was putting breakfast onto plates when she heard a loud scream come from Aidens room followed by hysterical crying.

She immediately put a confused Ellie into the playpen with her brother and ran into the room seeing Aiden sitting on the floor holding his bleeding mouth.

"Hope!" Josie yelled loudly and picked up a crying Aiden.

Hope immediately ran into the room still half asleep but in protective mode "what happened???"

"I don't know but he's bleeding," Josie said trying to remove Aidens hand from his mouth but he just turned his face away.

"What happened baby?" Hope said caressing his hair.

He shook his head again still whimpering.

"Let's take him to the bathroom," Hope said opening the bathroom door followed by Josie.

"Spit my love," Josie said holding her son over the sink.

He did as he was told and spit out the blood that was pooling in his mouth along with it a tooth.

Josie looked at Hope with wide eyes.

"Oh my god open your mouth for me," Hope said and Aiden did revealing one of his front teeth missing.

"What did you do baby?" Josie said holding Aiden's front slip so they could see the damage.

"I fell on the wood floor" he cried out.

Josie wiped the remaining blood off of Aiden's mouth and laid his head on her chest.

"We need to make his room all carpet," Josie said looking at Hope as she rocked their son.

Hope nodded "I'll go pick up some carpet today."

"Mommy I was bleedin," Aiden said trying to calm down his uneven breathing.

"I know... but now the tooth fairy gets to come," Josie said piquing Aidens interest.

"Toof fairy?" Aiden said wiping the tears from his eyes.

"Yeah she bring you money for your tooth" Hope added caressing his cheek.

"Money?" his eyes widened in shock.

Josie smiled "yeah and you can buy a new toy with it show does that sound?"

"Better," he said laying his head back on Josie's chest.

Later that night when Aiden put his tooth under his pillow and went to bed Hope snuck into the room and exchanged the tooth for a twenty-dollar bill.

She kissed him on the forehead before leaving.

"I still can't believe that happened" Josie sighed as she put Ellie and Lucas in their cribs with a bottle.

"Accidents happen, babe, there was no way we could have known that would happen," Hope said wrapping her arms around Josie and kissing her shoulder.

"I guess you're right it was just scary seeing his hurt" Josie sighed and leaned into Hope.

"Well you did amazing under pressure I'd just like to say.

"Well, I didn't want to scare him more than he already was so I remained calm... how? I don't know" Josie chuckled before turning around in Hope's arms.

"You put the money under his pillow?" Josie asked.

"Yup I put a twenty" Hope nodded.

"A twenty?? I thought we agreed on ten?" Josie raised an eyebrow.

"Tooth fairy took pity on him" Hope smiled and kissed Josie.

"Well, tooth fair let's get to bed you know he's going to want to go to the store for a toy right when he wakes up."

"Fine" Hope smiled and they both walked out of the nursery and went to bed.

-

They were woken up by Aiden jumping on their bed with a twenty-dollar bill in his hand.

"Mommy! momma! look!" he said showing them the money.

"Oh wow, the fairy gave you twenty dollars?" Josie smiled at how happy he looked.

"Yeah! I get toy now!!" he said smiling showing his one missing tooth.

"Oh, Hopey" Josie looked over to her wife whose head was covered by the blanket.

"I'm coming," she said before pushing the blanket off herself.