I wont stop fighting

Aiden had been on this earth for about 6 months and he was (in Hope and Josie's opinion atleast) the best baby anyone could ask for.

He never had problems with sleeping
through the night which Hope and Josie were very thankful for. They thought they were gonna be those parents that got zero sleep because of a fussy baby but they didn't have that problem at all.

The only problem they had was with Aidens developing powers.

They didn't exactly know if he
had the witch gene but sure enough, he did.

Hope placed Aiden on the changing table
and began to take off his onesie when
he suddenly put his little hand on Hopes' hand and began to siphon from her.

Hope let out a loud yelp which caused
Josie to immediately run into the
room in full panic mode.

"What happened!!?" the brunette scanned the room.

"He just siphoned from me-."

"Aiden?."

Hope slowly nodded looking down at her
son who was now chewing on his hand.

"It didn't feel like when you siphon from me it
was like he was siphoning a lot of my magic it made me feel dizzy."

"But- how- I thought he wouldn't have
the siphon gene since he isn't a twin-
Hope what if there's another curse-."

Hope cut Josie off "Josie, baby, calm down we found a loophole remember? he's just our healthy baby boy" she picked Aiden up and bounced him on her hip causing him
to giggle and hold out his hands to Josie indicating he wanted her to hold him.

Hope handed Aiden off to Josie who
kissed his little head as soon as he was in her arms.

"You're just my healthy boy hm?" Josie said and in response, Aiden just started biting Josie's chin.

"And I can promise you even if there
was another curse I would not stop until I found the cure to save our boy."

"You're right... I'm sorry you just know-how
stressed I was when the merge was around and before we found a cure I just didn't want that for him" Josie rubbed Aidens back and she looked down at him.

"I know but I'm here and I will not stop fighting for you or him," Hope said coming up to Josie and giving her a sweet kiss on the lips.

Aiden didn't seem to like Hope kissing his momma and immediately started pushing Hopes face away from Josies.

"You don't want me kissing your momma?"
Hope said with a smile looking at Aiden.

Hope went in for another kiss which caused Aiden to squeal pull at Hopes's hair.

"Ow ow ow" Hope pulled her hair out of
Aidens tiny grasp "message received baby boy."

"Protecting his momma from his moms cooties," Josie said laying Aiden's head on her chest.

"I don't have cooties" Hope crossed her arms.

"I wouldn't be so sure Aiden can sense these things now" Josie teased Hope.

"Oh? so if I have cooties-" Hope covered Aidens ears "then I guess no more sex."

Josie's eyes widened "I was kidding."

Hope smirked and walked out of the room.

"You were playing right!" Josie yelled after her.