I promise always

Aiden still wasn't too sure about the twins.
They had been home for a few days now and Hope and Josie could tell he was jealous that he didn't have all their attention on him.

Josie walked into the twin's nursery and saw Lucas peacefully sleeping. When she turned to Ellie's bassinet she didn't see her daughter. Josie immediately ran out of the nursery looking around the house until she heard a loud cry that sounded like Ellie's Josie followed the sound and stopped in the kitchen seeing Aiden using his magic to hover Ellie over the trashcan.

"AIDEN!" Josie yelled before gently taking Ellie out of the air before she could fall.

Aiden looked up at her with a pout.

"Why did you do that to your sister??" Josie said as she slowly rocked Ellie to calm her down.

"I want you hold me not baby," he said.

"Baby... I'll hold you any time you want but you can't try and hurt your sister," she said and Aiden looked down.

"Go to your room until your mom gets back," Josie said and Aiden slowly walked into his room.

Josie sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose before she looked down at her daughter in her arms.

"What are we gonna do with him" Josie sighed before taking Ellie and laying her back in her bassinet.

About fifteen minutes later Hope walked in with two boxes of diapers "nappies secured" Hope said setting them on the counter along with her car keys.

Hope walked into the nursery finding Josie nursing the twins "hey" she said softly.

"We need to talk," Josie said upon seeing her.

Hope looked at her confused "is everything okay?."

"Not exactly... I walked into the nursery earlier and I didn't see Ellie in her bassinet but when I went to the kitchen I saw Aiden hovering over the trashcan A TRASHCAN Hope."

"Did he actually do that??" Hope said looking towards Aiden's door.

"Yes! and I don't want to punish him because he's gonna think we hate him... he already feels left out now that the twins are here which I hate that I made him feel that way."

"Woah Woah Jo you have been amazing he's just used to having all the attention on him it's a big adjustment for him to get used to not just one baby but two."

"I know" Josie sighed as she looked down at the twins who had finished nursing. She laid them back in their bassinet with the help of Hope. They fell asleep almost immediately after they laid them down.

"Let's go talk to him I sent him to his room earlier," Josie said and Hope nodded.

When they both entered Aiden's room they found him in the bed facing the wall sniffling.

"Baby are you awake?" Josie said softly and Aiden turned around in his bed looking at her. His eyes were red and puffy he had been crying.

"Why are you crying, my love?" Josie asked as she and Hope sat down on the bed on each side of him.

"You no like me anymore" he rubbed his eye.

"What? that is not true I love you more than anything in the world," she said picking him up and Aiden immediately buried his face in the crook of her neck and let out a small sniffle.

"We both love you some much" Hope said kissing his head as Josie rubbed his back as Aiden clung to Josie.

"Pwomise" he said into Josie's neck.

"I promise always and forever."