The Sleepover

Today Aiden was super excited.

He was going to be having his first sleepover ever with his cousin Maisy at his Aunt Lizzie and Uncle MG's house.

He had kept asking his moms about going forever and they eventually talked to Lizzie about it and were on board with the whole idea so here Josie and Hope were getting their son ready.

Josie stuffed Aidens Pajamas into his backpack.

"Mommy I bring Ellie and Lucas?" Aiden said looking up at her.

"They are a little too young my love maybe when they are older," she said kissing the top of his head.

"Okay..." he pouted.

"Okay so are we thinking dinosaur blanket or paw patrol blanket?" Hope said walking in with the blankets in hand.

"Paw patwal!" Aiden said excitedly.

"Paw patrol it is," she said stuffing the blanket into the bag.

"Well, I think that's it you ready to go, baby?" Hope said looking down at Aiden who nodded eagerly.

Hope went over a placed a loving kiss on her wife's mouth "I'll pick up some food after I drop him off" she smiled and picked up his bag and held Aiden's hand and started walking towards the door.

"Wait!" Aiden yelled.

"What's wrong love?" Josie asks.

"I forgot my teddy bear," he said running into his room and grabbing the stuffed animal off the bed.

"Okay now I ready," he said taking his mom's hand.

"Goodbye babe" Hope said to Josie.

"Bye, momma!"

When they arrived at Lizzie and MG's house Aiden immediately tried to undo his car seat belt which ended up with him failing miserably and getting his arm stuck.

Aiden started crying when he couldn't get his arm out and this immediately alarmed Hope who looked behind her to see him.

"Baby I told you not to try and get out of your car seat without me" Hope said getting out of the car and opening Aiden's door and helping get him untangled.

She picked him up and set him on the concrete of the driveway.

"You ready?" Hope said grabbing his bag.

"Yes!" he said running up to Lizzie's door and pressing the doorbell continuously.

Lizzie ended up opening the door "who the fuc- Aiden!"

"Aunt Li Li!" Aiden said hugging her leg.

"I missed you," Lizzie said picking him up "are you ready for a night of fun?" she smiled and looked at him.

"Yes!" he said.

Hope walked up to the door and handed Lizzie Aidens bag.

"Remember Aiden you can come home at any time you want, you call and I'll immediately get in the car and head to you," she said placing a kiss on his cheek.

"Okay momma," he said kissing her cheek back.

"Bye mut!" Lizzie said slamming the door in Hope's face.

"Maisy, Aiden is here!" Lizzie yelled and her daughter immediately ran out.

"Aiden!" she said and Lizzie out Aiden down.

They both immediately shared a hug "come in my room my mommy made a fort!" she said taking Aiden's hand and dragging him into the room.

"Woahh," he said crawling into it.

Lizzie smiled at the sight and took photos of Aiden and Maisy and sent them off to Josie.

Later when Aiden and Maisy were done playing Lizzie called them into the kitchen for dinner.

She had ordered pizza seeing as it was a sleepover and both kids loved it.

"Sit in your chairs," Lizzie said as she cut the pizza into smaller pieces for Aiden and Maisy seeing as they were both under four and she didn't want them choking.

"I ready" Aiden said.

"Me too!" Masiy said quickly after.

Lizzie smiled at them and set their food in front of them along with a cup of juice.

They ended up eating all of their food in seven minutes and begged Lizzie for dessert so she ended up giving them both a small bowl of ice cream.

Later that night both Aiden and Maisy decided they wanted to watch a superhero movie with MG so they were both cuddled under his arm watching spider-man.

"Uncle MG why does he shoots webs if he is human" Aiden asked curiously.

"Well he was bitten by a spider so he was given all these abilities... the webs he kind of just makes on his own" MG explained.

"Can I get bit by a spider and be a superhero!" Aiden's eyes lit up.

"Me too me too!" Maisy said.

He looked between the two and chuckled "I don't think your mommies would like that."

Aiden pouted and laid his head back on MG's chest.

They both ended up falling asleep five minutes later.