DisneyLand

Little bit of a time jump here Aiden is 4 and the twins are about 1 and a half :)
-

Aiden's preschool has just ended for the summer and now Hope and Josie had a rowdy four-year-old to entertain for two months which wasn't easy.

About a week into summer Hope and Josie decided to plan a little getaway with Lizzie and MG for all the kids.

And now they were gonna surprise them with the trip.

"Mommy what is happening," Aiden said as he sat down on the couch next to his brother and sister as his moms told him to.

"We have a surprise for you," Hope said as she and Josie sat down on the couch in front of him.

"You aren't having another baby are you" Aiden pouted.

"Baby!" Elle repeated.

Lucas just looked between the two as he sucked on his bottle.

"No, no more babies I promise" Josie chuckled.

"We planned a little trip and we are going to go this weekend," the auburn said.

Aiden's eyes lit up "a trip! where we go momma?"

"We're taking you to Disney... with Aunt Lizzie, Uncle MG, and Maisy" Josie smiled.

Aiden gasped and jumped off the couch planting kisses all over his mom's face.

"I'm assuming you are happy?"

"I so happy!" he said hugging them.

Hope and Josie both shared a look as they hugged their son.

"God who knew Florida would be so hot," Lizzie said fanning herself.

"Literally everyone?" Hope scrunches her eyebrows together.

"Whatever let's go I'm ready to get my Disney on," Lizzie said getting out and helping her daughter out of her car seat.

The twins started shrieking both tired of being in their car seats, the car ride had been over five hours.

"I'm coming loves I'm coming," Josie said as she got out of the car.

Hope got out of the car and went to the back of the truck pulling out the three-seater stroller.

Josie picked up Elle and Lucas and put them in the stroller with Hope's help.

When Josie went to put Aiden in the stroller he immediately shook his head.

"No! i do want in the stroller" he stomped.

"You're going to get tired doing all that walking my love," Josie said bending down to his height.

"No mommy I'm a big boy I won't get tired."

"Okay... but the second you get tired tell me," Josie said.

"I won't! can we go on rides now?"

"We have to check in but yes my love," Josie said holding her hand out for Aiden as they both walked towards the entrance with Hope pushing the twins next to them.

"What do you mean his ticket isn't working we spent a thousand dollars for the Disney yearly pass!" Hope yelled as Josie rocked a
crying Aiden.

"I'm sorry ma'am everyone's ticket worked but his" the worker explained.

"I got this" Lizzie said pushing Hope away before looking the worker in the eyes "you are gonna let him in... and give us all the fast pass so we can get into rides faster" Lizzie smiled as she compelled the worker.

A minute later they were all in the theme park.

"Sometimes I love being a vampire," Lizzie said passing out the fast passes to the adults.

"Normally I wouldn't approve of that but thank you," Josie said laughing.

Aiden still had his face buried in Josie's neck.

There weren't a lot of rides Aiden and Maisy could go on because of the height limit so Josie, Hope, Lizzie, and Mg found some rides they could go on.

The first one they went on was the teacups they even brought the twins on it.

Aiden and Maisy laughed as they attempted to spin the cup around.

The twins looked around confused both looked like they didn't know how to feel about being on a spinning teacup until Elle started crying and Lucas started squirming in Hope's arms.

When the ride ended they hopped off "mommy we go on toy story now?" Aiden asked excitedly.

"Whatever you want my love," Josie said as she rocked a crying Elle.

"BYE LOSERS WE ARE SO GONNA BEAT YOU," Lizzie said flipping them off as she and Aiden's car spun into the attraction.

MG just gave them a sheepish smile and he and Maisy's cart followed in.

They all decided to go on toy story mania because Aiden had been practically begging them since he found out about the trip.

About a minute later the ride operator let them onto a cart.

Due to them having the twins with them they both had to go into a separate cart with a baby.

"Good luck" Josie smirked.

"I don't need it me and Lucas have this in the bag," she said as she put the glasses on Lucas who tried to take them off.

Josie laughed before getting into her cart with Elle who she buckled into the seat and put her arm around.

A few hours later they all decided to stop by the rainforest cafe where they all decided to get lunch.

Aiden must've been tired he was falling asleep while chewing on a french fry.

"So much for being a big boy," Josie said causing everyone to laugh.