Tough Night

Ever since Josie entered her second trimester she has been having the weirdest cravings.

And it has been driving Hope insane.

Not necessarily the cravings part
but being woken up at 3 am to go to the store to get ice cream and pickles.

And sometimes Hope would
be visibly very tired and Josie would start crying because she thought she hurt Hopes feelings.

This caused Hope to spend an hour calming Josie down.

"It's okay, I'm okay you didn't hurt my feelings," Hope says cupping Josies face in her hands.

"I'm gonna go get your ice cream and pickles okay?" Hope smiled tiredly at Josie.

Josie nodded and sniffled and Hope pecked her on the lips.

So that's why Hope was now standing in her pajamas in the ice cream aisle at her local grocery store.

"Tough night?" a worker said as he was
mopping the aisle.

Hope looked over at him "pregnant wife" Hope said grabbing a tub of ice cream.

-

By the time Hope made it home
she found Josie fast asleep in their bed.

Hope smiled at the sight and kissed
Josie on her forehead and kissed her belly before covering her up and laying back down.

Not even five minutes later
Hope was woken up by Josie who was now standing over her with the ice cream and pickles in hand.

"Do you wanna watch Grey's anatomy with me?" Josie said smiling.

Hope looked at the clock "Josie it is 4 in the morning".

Josie furrowed her eyebrows together tilting her head to the side not getting it "did you wanna pick the show?".

Hope signed "nope greys anatomy sounds good" Hope who was deathly tired and had to go to work in 2 hours got out of bed and went with Josie into the living room.

"You know I've been really craving gummy bears lately," Josie said and Hope gave her a tight-lipped smile.