Mommy Wow I'm a Big Kid Now

Start from the beginning

"Virgil, dear, what's up with all of the accidents when you're little?" Janus questioned, "is there something wrong? With your kidneys or something?"

Virgil blushed, "no! I guess when i'm little I just have...a hard time telling when I need to go, y'know? I get so caught up in—in whatever i'm doing in the moment, I don't realize until it's too late."

"Oh, well—" Janus began, before getting cut off by Virgil.

"And I know it's probably like, super annoying to keep on having to clean me up and everything —thank you by the way—and i'm so so sorry, I swear it's not on purpose or anything! But I understand if it's too gross for you and I just—"

"Woah, Virgil! Slow down" Janus said quickly, "I swear I can handle it! Besides, I like cleaning you up. You're so cute and sweet and apologetic" Janus smirked, purposefully trying to get a rise out of him, "i'm just saying that maybe...just maybe..we should consider...." He thought for a moment, "diapers?"

Virgil scoffed, "absolutely not. That's so embarrassing, I don't need those."

"It's less embarrassing to piss yourself in the bathtub, than to wear a diaper?" Janus asked.

Virgil gasped, "you promised you wouldn't bring that up again!" His cheeks burned, "I can't believe myself!"

Janua chuckled, "don't sweat it! That one was funny. And of course, you don't have to wear diapers if you don'y want to. They were just a suggestion. I did some research and saw that a lot of littles like to wear them."

Virgil gave him a gentle smile, "thank you for doing so much, Janus, but I honestly think it's just a little phase that'll pass soon enough. You know, I had a vomit phase a few years back—"

"I'm so glad I missed that one" Janus said, feigning disgust, "it might've been a deal breaker" he joked.

Virgil scoffed, "shut up babe."

————————————————————

"Daddy, I don't gotta go! Now come on, we hafta go buy the cheese!" Virgil exclaimed, practically dragging Janus out the door.

Considering Virgil's track record, Janus wasn't very inclined to believe him when he told him that he didn't have to go, but because of all the stress his little was putting on him, he figured if Virgil realized he had to go during the ride there, then he could just stop. The supermarket was nearby anyways.

"Alright Virgil. Just tell daddy as soon as you have to go, alright?" Janus asked, giving him a pointed look and telling him to buckle up.

He nodded rapidly, "okay daddy, I will!"

Janus raised a brow, "you promise? Last time didn't turn out so well..."

Virgil huffed, crossing his arms, "yes, daddy! I won't have any accidents this time, I promise!"

"Okay...well then, we should get going" Janus sighed, "to the supermarket."

"Yay! Supermarket!" Virgil exclaimed, bouncing in his seat.

Janus raised a brow at all of his wriggling and Virgil, just as sassy in little space, scoffed and smacked his tongue, "daddy, 'm not gonna pee, i'm excited!"