Roman shy lol also littlespace btw🤩😤

Start from the beginning

"Roman, your personality is your personality, it can't be changed! You just have to learn to accept it!" He exclaimed, "Oh, I bet you're so rambunctious—like you are now, but ten times worse right? You're already really loud and prideful, and you know how kids are absolutely full of themselves!"

Roman chuckled, because oh boy, Patton had no idea what was coming. Roman was not like that...at all. Another reason he was afraid to let Patton see him like that—because he was so vulnerable like that. He was quiet, and shy, and sensitive.

"Anything I need to know? Before it happens?" Patton questioned.

"I don't think so, i'm not really particularly needy" Roman shrugged, "all I think you should know, is how you described me as a little is 100% the opposite of how I actually am"
He smirked.

"No way!" Patton cried, "I don't believe it!"

"Well, you're going to see it for yourself eventually" Roman chuckled.

"What—what do you mean do it?" Roman sputtered.

"Do the little space thing!" Patton cried.

"Patton!" Roman laughed, "I can't just force it—well, I guess I could, it's kind of a process though, but usually it just happens. Like, I slip into it."

"Ohhhh....okay! So i'll just have to look for the signs?" Patton questioned.

"I guess so—it's not like an every day thing, but i'll occasionally slip into it from time to time. It's a good stress reliever" he shrugged.

"Oooh, okay, that's cool!" Patton exclaimed, "I guess we'll just have to wait then!"

————————————————————

After a week had passed, Patton was honestly three seconds away from forcing a pacifier down Roman's throat and making up some magic words to force him into little space, but luckily, that didn't happen, because he started picking up the signs.

Roman started to get quieter and even a little fidgety during a quiet afternoon.

Which was weird, because he kind of expected him to get into an excited ramble or something but Patton had been told that Roman was quiet—and very shy. Which he didn't believe. He thought that Roman was just messimg around!

But now it was happening and it was so adorable.

"Roman, baby?" Patton asked softly.

Roman slowly looked over, and then tried to hide his face.

Patton squealed with delight, "are you little?" He questioned, trying to keep the excitement from his voice as to not scare him away.

Roman blushed and nodded, which caused Patton to almost physically combust because of how adorable he was.

"Well, i'm sure that just sitting here isn't very fun...what do you want to do, sweet heart?" Patton asked.

Roman shrugged.

Patton smiled, "Don't be shy, baby. We can do whatever you want. Do you have any little space items or toys you'd like to play with? Or would you like to just stay in here?"

Roman gave it a moments thought, before whispering, "can we color?"

Patton could have fainted, "yes, of course baby, let's go color! Oh, I know that you have the most wonderful coloring book, full of puppies! Ooh, how about I get you some juice too, hmm? Wanna show me where you put your sippy cups?"