𝟑𝟐:

𝐌 𝐨 𝐧 𝐭 𝐡 𝐬  𝐋 𝐚 𝐭 𝐞 𝐫 .
𝐎 𝐦 𝐧 𝐢 𝐬 𝐜 𝐢 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭.

Draya fanned Ariana's face, today was the big day, they were finally getting married. They both wanted to wait until the twins could be involved in the wedding. So they were walking down the isle with Kaiden and Leilani. Ariana had never felt so nervous before. Meanwhile Dave was in his room feeling just as nervous. There was a knock on the door that snapped him out of his thoughts.

"Dada!" he heard small knocks.

His brother King walked over and opened the door, and there stood with the twins. Khalil had on a little tux while London had on a blush pink flower girl
dress.

"Lei and Kai are still getting ready so just watch them until we leave." Draya said, she wanted to make sure everything was perfect for their special day.

"Why they look mad?" Shooter chuckled at the twins.

"Well London doesn't want to wear a dress and Khalil doesn't like wearing clothes." she said before walking out.

King closed the door and sat down, he looked over at Dave, he had never see his brother so nervous.

"Candy?" Khalil asked holding his hand out.

"No fatty." King said making him frown.

Khalil walked over to his dad and attempted to climb up into his lap. Dave picked him up and Khalil hugged his neck.

"Come off?" he said pulling his clothes trying to get free.

"No keep ya clothes on Lil." Dave told his son.

Khalil sighed dramatically, Dave set him down and excused himself to go and use the bathroom.

"Y'all need tissues?" Draya said walking back in.

"I'm a man I don't cry." King waved off jokingly but sure that he personally wouldn't need them.

"You gone cry." Trey said taking them and putting them in his pocket.

"I hate wearing ties man." Dave said walking out tugging his tie.

His eyes landed on London who was busy looking in the mirror, he chuckled at Kahlil who had somehow managed to take off his pants.

"Y'all couldn't watch him no?" he asked the boys.

"Lil how you take your pants off without ya shoes off?" King asked grabbing his pants.

"They itchy!" he said trying to run from King.

He chased after him and got his pants back on. Before they knew it they had to leave and make their way to the venue.

Dave stood at the alter his brothers to his side as they were his best men. The music began to play causing everyone to look behind them. They'll cooed and awed as Leilani and Kaiden walked down, Kaiden was holding the rings and Leilani sprinkled petals. They took their seats and the twins walked down with Draya following behind them.