𝟏𝟐:

𝐀 𝐫 𝐢 𝐚 𝐧 𝐚

𝐀 𝐫 𝐢 𝐚 𝐧 𝐚.

I finished doing Leilani's hair, she was half asleep my poor stinky. Today was her birthday so we was about to leave and head to the party. As much as I love parties I didn't wanna do anything crazy since she's only two and probably won't remember. I picked her up and carried her downstairs.

I watched as all the kids ran around and played. For her birthday I'd hired a hall and decorated it with the help of my family. It was princess themed of-course as she was very much in a Disney phase. Leilani was on the bouncy house and refused to get off. I straightened out the table so I could lay out the food for them.

"My fault I'm late mama." Dave said walking over.

"It's fine, Kai go and sit."I said helping him take off his jacket.

"I sit next to lei?" he asked and I nodded.

He ran off, as soon as Leilani saw him she rushed over and sat next to him making me chuckle. I headed to the kitchen so I could get the cake sorted out for later. Dave walked in and stood behind me.

"You need any help?" he said kissing my cheek .

"You got a lighter?" I said taking the cake out of the box.

He dug in his pocket and handed me a lighter
"You wanna plan a birthday party for me?" he said as he looked around the hall.

"Sure, you want a bouncy house?" I chuckled.

"Hell yeah." he said nodding his head.

"Liquor and a bouncy house sounds good." I said.

"Can I get a kiss for real now?" he said almost pouting.

I chuckled and turned around, he leaned down kissing my lips. His hands ran down my back and gripped my ass.

"Mm sir there are kids around." I said pulling away.

I grabbed cake and took it out to the main table and set it down. It wasn't long before the kids were done eating so it was time for the cake. I put the candles on the cake and moved a few things around on the table.

"Baby come here." I said to Leilani.

I looked up and she was running towards the direction of the bouncy house again. I would love to know where all this energy came from.

"I got her." Dave said before spinning around to catch up to her.

He went over and picked her up. He bought her over, all the adults got the kids around and we started singing happy birthday to her. She got a little shy and was trying to use Dave to hide her. Dave laughed and turned her around in his arms.

"Happy birthday to you!!" everyone clapped.

"Cake." Leilani clapped making everyone laugh.

The kids went back to playing while I started cutting up the cake. Alexis helped me wrap up the cake and put them in the party bags.