𝟏𝟗:

M o n t h s  L a t e r.
𝐎 𝐦 𝐧 𝐢 𝐬 𝐜 𝐢 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭.

Dave moved the boxes around the room and looked to see what looked right and where. Things were going really good, Ariana and Leilani's things were finally at the house, they were moving in. The pair had officially been together for two years now and couldn't be happier. Ariana was at work and Dave said he could handle everything, which she knew wasn't true.

It was only eleven in the morning and Dave knew he couldn't do it, the house looked a mess. He sighed and grabbed his phone, calling Ariana in defeat.

"Hey baby." Ariana said knowing the exact reason for this phone call already.

"....I messed up the house." he said and she started laughing.

"I told you." she said shaking her head as if he could see.

"How am I supposed to fix this before the kids get home?" he asked.

"I just finished my last client I'll be home soon." she said.

"Can you bring food?" he asked scratching his head.

"You didn't go grocery shopping did you?" she said.

"No." he mumbled hoping he wasn't going to get cussed out.

"I'll be home soon." she said before hanging up.

Dave sat on the bed and scrolled on his phone until he heard Ariana's car in the drive. He made his way downstairs and greeted her at the door, taking the bags of McDonald's from her.

"How bad is it upstairs?" she said slipping off her shoes.

"Bad." he said munching on some fries.

"Make sure they yours." she said awarding his hand.

"I will fat ass." he mumbled taking the fries out of the bag.

Dave decided to sit on the bed and stay there since Ariana had it under control and everything he did was wrong. He would move something and it would be in the wrong place. She moved his stuff to one side of closet and put her things on the other side. Dave looked at the time realising the kids would be home soon.

Since Kaidens school is the same as Draya's son, they rotate days to drop them off. And today Draya was dropping them off.

"You should an interior designer or sum." he said looking around.

"I know." she smirked.

"It looks less like a bachelor pad." he said looking around.

"I been telling you it needs a feminine touch." she said walking into the bathroom.

Her phone started ringing, Draya's name popped up

"Baby Draya callin!" he said.

"I'm peeing!" she responded.

"Girl ian need to know that." he mumbled answering the phone.

He pressed accept before talking "Wassup." he said.

"I'm outside and Lei is fast asleep." she said.

"Aight I'm coming down." he said.

He hung up and slipped his feet into some slides. Draya hates waking Leilani up cos she usually cries, Ariana was the exact same when she was little. He opened the door and Kaiden walked up the drive.

"How was school?" he asked opening the door wider.

"Good." Kaiden nodded smacking on some chips.

"Close ya mouth." Dave chuckled.