𝟏𝟑:

𝐃 𝐚 𝐯 𝐞

𝐃 𝐚 𝐯 𝐞.

I packed up the car and made my way back into Ariana's place. I was taking the kids back home with me for a couple hours since Ari had to go into the salon. The kids were sitting on the stairs putting their shoes on. I was hoping today was going to go aight, these two together can be interesting for real.

"Baby I gotta pick up some stuff from my moms is it cool if I got Lei?" I said.

"Yeah....you sure you gonna be fine with the two?" she chuckled.

"I got this." I waved off.

She watches them both and make it look easy so I got this. I took them out and put them in the car and buckled them in. Ariana walked out she kissed them both.

"What time you gonna be done?" I questioned.

"Three." she said.

I gave her a kiss and hopped in the car and pulled off. I headed to my moms since I needed some stuff that Kaiden had there. I pulled up and got Kaiden out first, he ran up and knocked on the door. I picked up Leilani who was pouting.

"What's the matter mamas?" I said walking to the door.

"Miss mommy." she said, resting her head on me.

"She gone be back soon." I said kissing her cheek.

I walked into my moms and Kaiden was already trynna take his shoes off. "Nah papa we ain't staying." I said and he nodded.

"Why not?...hey sweetie." My mom said to Leilani.

She waved and tried to hide her face.

"Baby you call me granny." my mom said at her being shy.

"Mkay granny." Leilani said making me chuckle.

"The bags are on the couch...y'all want some cookies?" my mom asked, no matter what time i come over she always cooking or baking something.

"Yeah please." Kaiden said.

I put Leilani down and she followed him into the kitchen. I followed them and sat down at the table.

"When do I get to invite Ariana over for dinner?" she questioned.

"Mom you already know her." I said grabbing a cookie.

"But not as your girlfriend." she objected.

I told her it will happen some time soon. I left soon after they were done with their snacks. I drove them home and got them settled in the living room with their toys. I was trynna figure out what to make for dinner, ian never cooked for Ariana and I have no clue what to make. I grabbed my phone and FaceTimed Alexis and she soon answered. It's not like I haven't offered to do it, she just loves cooking.

"I got a dilemma." I said.

"What?" She frowned.

"I'm making dinner for me and Ari. Ion know what to make for dinner." I said.