𝟐𝟒:

𝐃 𝐚 𝐯 𝐞

𝐃 𝐚 𝐯 𝐞.

I set the plates down before going upstairs, today was our gender reveal. Alexis, Draya and Kayla had planned it and literally told us nothing other then the venue and colour theme. I went upstairs and into the bedroom, I walked over and pulled back the sheets back. I grabbed my phone and took a picture, they were both sleeping hugging Ariana's bump.

"You two cmon, breakfast's ready." I said.

"I smell pancakes." Kaiden said sitting up, rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"Go use the bathroom first." I said and he slipped out of bed.

After making sure Leilani was awake I guided her to the bathroom. "Lei go use the bathroom." I said.

She nodded and dragged her feet as she walked in. I went back downstairs and served them up some food. All of us getting dressed for a set time is normally hell so I pray this goes well.

"Thank you." they both said.

"Is mommy awake?" I said and they both shook their heads.

This pregnancy been kicking her ass a little recently. I went upstairs to check on her and she was still asleep. I went into the bathroom and turned on the bath and threw in some bath salts.

"Baby come on you gotta get up." I said walking back in.

"No." she mumbled.

"You hungry?" I asked.

"No I feel sick." she mumbled sitting up.

I left her to brush her teeth I grabbed her towel then went to check on the kids. Kaiden was eating and Leilani was trying to feed her stuffy.

"Mamas ya bear not hungry." I said shaking my head.

"Daddy I got syrup on him." she mumbled.

"Lord." sighed, I walked over and grabbed her bear.

I put her stuffy in the washing machine; she can't leave the house without it so I knew it had to be cleaned. I went into the cabinet and grabbed Ariana's vitamins, a water and her smoothie. She ain't even able to eat a lot so she been having smoothies and fruit.

"I'm finished." Kaiden said grabbing his plate and hopping down.

I opened the dishwasher and he put his plate in. They went to watch tv, I needed them busy so I could do a couple things. I went back upstairs to the bathroom and gave Ariana her vitamins.

"They okay?" she asked.

"Yeah their clothes washed?" I asked sitting on the sink counter.

"Mhm, Kaidens clothes are hung up in his closet and Lei's are downstairs in the wash room." she said.

"You going to the doctor." I said rubbing my face.

"For what?" she frowned as if nothing was wrong.

"When you pregnant I swear you supposed to gain weight? Yo ass losing it." I said and she smacked her lips. Recently weight had been dropping off her, her thighs were thinner and her face was slimming down too.