𝟎𝟗:

𝐀 𝐫 𝐢 𝐚 𝐧 𝐚

𝐀 𝐫 𝐢 𝐚 𝐧 𝐚.

I walked into the house and dropped the bags down and took Leilani from Draya. She picked us up from the airport. I closed the door behind us and took off my jacket and shoes, I was exhausted. I had a good time with my family but that flight kills me. Since everyone leaving, me and Dave have been messaging and FaceTiming. A part of me loved what was going on between us, but I was also thinking it was too good to be true.

"Dave's been asking after you." she said walking up the stairs.

"I know we've been talking." I said following her up the stairs.

She walked into my room, I set my bag down in my closet and grabbed some clothes for after my shower. I was so ready to wash that long ass flight off of me.

"Is it serious?" she asked.

"I don't know, I hope so." I said shrugging.

"Mhm fill me in when you unpack." she said.

I nodded, I went into my bathroom. I stripped from my clothes and threw them in the hamper. I turned on the shower and put my hair up and got in. After washing up and exfoliating, I got out and patted myself dry. I put on my clothes and headed back into the room.

"Okay now spill." Draya said sitting up.

"We went on a date on the trip as you know. It was good, I like him a lot. We got to know each-other better. And I love how good he is with Lei." I expressed.

"It's good seeing you happy." she said making me smile.

"Thank you." I said.

Me and her talked while I unpacked and cleaned up my room. Dave was coming over later, but I planned on cooking dinner. So I went downstairs and Draya helped me get started on cooking. My plan was some pasta so we made some chicken Alfredo with some cheesy garlic bread.

𝐃 𝐚 𝐯 𝐞

𝐃 𝐚 𝐯 𝐞.

I parked up outside Ariana's place, she messaged me saying she was back earlier so I gave her some time to chill before coming over. Kaiden been bugging my ass to come here anyway. Since we got back it's been Leilani this and Ariana that.

"I'm hungry." Kaiden said walking up to the door.

"You always hungry." I said knocking on the door.

Ariana opened the door and before I could even move, Kaiden rushed and hugged her legs, I pushed his ass to the side and kissed her.

"Hi Lei." Kaiden waved.

She waved to him and made her way over to me, she looked up at me. This her favourite thing to do apparently, she just looks at me until I pick her up.

"You want me to pick you up?" I chuckled and she nodded.

I picked her up and she rested her head on me, I walked into the kitchen and this food smell bomb as hell. She beautiful, funny, smart and can cook; I'm hearing wifey material. Let me not get ahead of myself, I do that way too damn much.

"I wanna trade kids." I said sitting down on one for the bar stools.

"Don't do Kai like that." she chuckled.

"Nah Lei chill as hell, he a firecracker." I said.

"I'll trade, she be driving me crazy." she said.

"No." Leilani said shaking his head.

"You driving ya mommy crazy?" I said tickling her belly and she giggled.

"Kai come sit down." Ariana said.

I put Leilani in her high chair and I pushed Kaiden's chair in. We caught up on a couple things while eating dinner. It has only been a week of not seeing her but it felt like longer.

"How was it?" I asked.

"It was good to see my family for sure." she nodded

"I missed you." Kaiden said stuffing his face with pasta.

"I missed you too." Ariana chuckled, she reached over and wiped his mouth with a napkin.

"You clingy you know that?" I asked nudging Kaiden's head.

"No you is." he bucked.

I pulled Kaidens shirt over his head and put his socks on. I bought his pyjamas with me just in case, Ian know what time we was gonna be leaving and he gets tired early as hell sometimes.

"We going home?" he said rubbing his eyes.

"You want to?" I said and he shook his head.

"Aight we can stay a little longer." I said.

He climbed on the couch and sat down, I gave him his blanket. Ariana walked downstairs with Leilani, she put her down next to Kaiden. I chuckled at him speaking to Leilani and she was just nodding along, he pulled the blanket over her too and Ariana put some disney movie on.

"Is this movie for them or for you?" I said looking at her.

"Shut up, lion king is a classic." she said.

"If you say so." I said resting my head back.

"You ain't never watched it?" she frowned as if I'd just said something crazy.

"Don't judge me." I said mushing her head.

"Dada is boring." Kaiden said like someone asked him.

"That's why yo head big." I said and he started laughing.

"Yeah he get it from you."Ariana said.

"You saying my head big?" I said holding my chest.

"At least it's cute." she said rubbing my cheek.

"I don't know if I'm supposed to be offended." I said shaking my head.

"Take it as a compliment anyway." she said resting her head on me.

I threw my hoodie on and I picked up Kaiden. Him and Leilani fell asleep on the couch after the movie. Ariana opened the door and I walked out to my car and put Kaiden in his seat and strapped him in. Ariana handed me his bag and I put it in, she stood on her tiptoes and gave me a kiss.

"Ion want a peck." I said pulling her closer.

I kissed her and wrapped my arms around waist
"Message me when you home." she said walking back to the door. I got in my car and pulled off now heading home.