𝟑𝟏:

𝐀 𝐫 𝐢 𝐚 𝐧 𝐚

𝐀 𝐫 𝐢 𝐚 𝐧 𝐚.

I buckled the twins in and made sure London kept her buckle on. We were taking all the kids out to a funhouse. They were on spring break so we were making plans for most of the days. I got in and Dave pulled off. We stopped off and got some snacks and I got myself some boba tea. We found a parking spot and got out. Dave got Kaiden and Lei out while I got the stroller out. Pushing a double stroller is a whole other strength I swear.

I put the twins in and buckled them in before heading in. We paid and got them their wrist bands and socks, they ran off with Dave following behind them. I liked taking them here because of how open it was. You can see you kids at all points no matter what activity they're doing.

I went to the cafe and got a fruit pot and water before finding a quiet place to sit. I grabbed my phone and answered some work emails. The salon is still running good and I go in as much as possible so I still have that part of my life while being a mom.

I could hear one of the twins fussing, I looked and it was of course London. I unbuckled her and picked her up grabbing her blanket, I checked her diaper and she was fine meaning she was hungry. I gave her the milk I pumped and she calmed down. Leilani walked over rubbing her face.

"Mommy which is mine?" she said pointing to the bottles of water.

"This one." I said handing her a bottle of water.

She took a few sips before walking closer, she kissed London on the head before running back off. She very much loves the twins now and helped as much as she can. One of her favourite things is being able to help. I noticed Dave making his way over, he sat down in the armchair to my right.

"I'm too old fa this." he said making me chuckle.

I gave London to him so I could answer some emails. A while later Leilani walked back over now pouting.

"You done playing?" I asked.

"Kai Kai found a friend." she shrugged.

She loves Kaiden and wants him to be all to her self, she'll learn that's not how things work but it does make me laugh. I put my phone down pulled her in my lap.

"He can have friends baby." I chuckled.

"I know." she said resting her head on me.

"Mommy I want ice cream." she said.

"We can get some after." Dave said and she nodded.

She went back to play and we left after another hour or so of them playing. Dave drove us home, I needed to put the twins down so he was taking Kaiden and Leilani for ice cream.

"Bye mommy." they said.

I blew them a kiss, Dave walked over and gave me a kiss.

"Go get some sleep." he mumbled kissing me again.